• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Fires Tillerson

"Clinton goes all the way to India to blame deplorables, husbands, sons and bosses for loss"

de890e1e1c285dddb97be08f995156d2.jpg

Front page of Fox News right now...

thank god Tiger Woods is good again and i can stop paying attention to this shit all summer

Now fired Tillerson's statement on the Russia attack in the UK. I wonder if he feels a bit more free to speak now :)

DYH-eRGVQAAo4S_.jpg:large

"Clinton goes all the way to India to blame deplorables, husbands, sons and bosses for loss"

de890e1e1c285dddb97be08f995156d2.jpg

Front page of Fox News right now...

Fox is creating a whole new religion (cult) in America, just like ol' L. Ron Hubbard did. Trump is God, Hillary is Satan, and their epic clash of good vs. evil is neverending...and a ratings bonanza for Fox.

So Trump hires the CIA director to be Sec. of State, even though he has spent months talking about how he doesn't believe our intelligence agencies. Seems about right.

So Trump hires the CIA director to be Sec. of State, even though he has spent months talking about how he doesn't believe our intelligence agencies. Seems about right.

The Swamp turned their backs on him !

It's so hilarious watching true Pubs prop this moron up.

I wonder if the new guy will try to fill any of the vacant ambassadorships or other positions in the State Department or just let it roll.

holy shit this was unexpected

betting on the trump admin is dangerous.

oh god no. with that instability comes high potential for reward over at PI

I can't imagine betting returns like this on any other presidency

I had a whole buncha Tillerson YES and Pomp NO as SecState on March 31. this morning got weird.

luckily I had big bucks on Shulkin NOT being the first out of the latest cabinet (at good odds given the last few weeks of rumors), so when Tillerson got canned that market basically resolved and I got paid.

oh god no. with that instability comes high potential for reward over at PI

I can't imagine betting returns like this on any other presidency

I had a whole buncha Tillerson YES and Pomp NO as SecState on March 31. this morning got weird.

luckily I had big bucks on Shulkin NOT being the first out of the latest cabinet (at good odds given the last few weeks of rumors), so when Tillerson got canned that market basically resolved and I got paid.

this is why trump won

good news, the firing of Tillerson this AM seems to have finally changed the minds of my parents and uncle about trump

Back