• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Fires Tillerson

It's so hilarious watching true Pubs prop this moron up.

The Republicans went full dotard. Never go full dotard.

When is the last time a President straight up fired an SOS?

Trump is nominating Putin's nephew to replace Tillerson.

Fox is creating a whole new religion (cult) in America, just like ol' L. Ron Hubbard did. Trump is God, Hillary is Satan, and their epic clash of good vs. evil is neverending...and a ratings bonanza for Fox.

Yawn, this is the opening headline of fox right now "Trump announces Tillerson sacked from state department with undiplomatic tweet". Stick with your feelings though.

I'm starting to get that feeling that this whole Trump presidency could end poorly...

Pompeo to be SOS. Gina Haspel to be CIA Director.

You may not know her, but she ran a "black site" in Thailand where she waterboarded and tortured "detainees".

the bless-their-hearts Faux News even says he is fired. the fake news shit is so played...it will be confirmed like everything else "fake news" to Trump.

the bless-their-hearts Faux News even says he is fired. the fake news shit is so played...it will be confirmed like everything else "fake news" to Trump.

To be clear, the tweet is from three months ago when there were media reports that Trump was going to fire Tillerson and replace him with Pompeo.

To be clear, the tweet is from three months ago when there were media reports that Trump was going to fire Tillerson and replace him with Pompeo.

oh Christ...

didn't check the date. Trump posts so much BS, that it is hard to keep straight.

Clown show.

Rubes will defend.

Message board wannabes will pretend they are cool with everything and will troll, sailor will snatch their crumbs and believe all of it.

Talk about chaos! If they all go, I'd be surprised if Kelly didn't join them.

Talk about chaos! If they all go, I'd be surprised if Kelly didn't join them.

kelly has already accepted his 30 silver coins. his bed is made and his reputation is shattered...he should stay, i still trust him the slightest bit more than others in WH.

Yawn, this is the opening headline of fox right now "Trump announces Tillerson sacked from state department with undiplomatic tweet". Stick with your feelings though.

They still reported completely unimportant Hillary “news” as a way to enrage the cult.

I don't trust Kelly at all. Mattis has some trust.

I wonder what position Seb Gorka gets now.

Back