• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Fires Tillerson

Firing a burger flipper at BK over social media is unacceptable behavior. Firing the US SOS over social media, while he is on a plane ride, is cowardly and quite honestly fucking despicable.

Fired for insubordination and efforts to undermine the administration’s policy vis a vis Iran 🇮🇷

Fired for insubordination and efforts to undermine the administration’s policy vis a vis Iran 🇮🇷

trump's plan is to break the Iran deal and make america look like bad? yeah, looks like he was working to undermine that bad decision

29186889_2387615327992823_8815846762213277696_n.jpg

It's 2018, bout time we had a female torture chief in charge of the CIA. I dont know what the hashtag is for that, but I bet it's awesome.

It's 2018, bout time we had a female torture chief in charge of the CIA. I dont know what the hashtag is for that, but I bet it's awesome.

#mistressgina

good

trump can now get his guys in

DRAIN THE MUTHA FUGGIN SWAMP Y'ALL

When Trump tells moonz to swallow he swallows

Everything is awesome!

When Trump tells moonz to swallow he swallows

"There will be people who don’t like you, are jealous of you or wished they could do what you are doing. They will attack you. There are billions of other people in the world. Forget about the 'haters.'" --karlllllllll

Back