• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump: I think I’d take help from a foreign government in the 2020 election

It's interesting to see Napolitano's occasional willingness to criticize Trump since getting yanked off the air for a bit when he falsely accused British Intelligence of wiretapping Trump.

There is very clearly one party trying to protect our nation from foreign influence and one party working tirelessly to block those efforts.

For you independents out there, it’s cant get much more clear who actually cares about the country and who cares about power.

I’m sure all of the Gary Johnson donks will ride in on their high horses soon

Trump "clarifies" his position:

Said another way...if I think the info is accurate or well stated...eat shit America.

It's interesting to see Napolitano's occasional willingness to criticize Trump since getting yanked off the air for a bit when he falsely accused British Intelligence of wiretapping Trump.

I'm just impressed Fox is actually reporting the story.

Trump is gonna get beat in 2020. It won’t matter. Did you miss where I said he’s unfit for office? (We’ll pretend it wasn’t on purpose) Of course I’m VERY concerned the President said that. Holy shit, Donald. I’m also concerned when someone makes throw away comments about shit like that. I thought better of the generally good people who post here.

Also, anonymous? Lol.

I didn't miss anything you said unless you had already stated you were concerned about his comments on accepting aid from foreign governments. Unless you did in a prior post, drop the snark. There are many reasons to argue that Trump is unfit. This is a thread about his stating he would accept aid in his election from foreign governments. You did not express any concern about that prior to the post you are responding to here. Rather, you dug in and argued that this can just be elected away in a couple years. I can appreciate your concern about people becoming too comfortable speaking about dangerous actions, but your concern here seems misplaced to me.

LOL? You have a weird sense of humor. I don't know who Strickland is. If you do, it seems the a normal person would just acknowledge that they know him, not LOL.

I'm just impressed Fox is actually reporting the story.

Well they have to to convince viewers that there’s nothing wrong with excepting foreign aid.

And let’s not forget that Trump declared his candidacy about four years ago and foreign dignitaries have been paying money to stay in Trump hotels this whole time.

Well they have to to convince viewers that there’s nothing wrong with excepting foreign aid.

And let’s not forget that Trump declared his candidacy about four years ago and foreign dignitaries have been paying money to stay in Trump hotels this whole time.

The emoluments clause is as good as dead, and Trump is wiping his ass with it. 20-30 years ago, would you have thought we could have a Pub president who would commit crimes and engage in illegal activities, and his Pub supporters would just blame the FBI, CIA and NSA?

Said another way...if I think the info is accurate or well stated...eat shit America.

But, according to many conservatives, the real problem here is that deep-state LibDem and RINO swamp elitists in the FBI and other federal agencies investigated credible accusations about Trump's 2016 campaign working and meeting with Russians and other foreign nationals during a presidential campaign to undermine his opponents. HOW DARE THEY! TICK TOCK!

cville deac;3316281[B said:
]The emoluments clause is as good as dead[/B], and Trump is wiping his ass with it. 20-30 years ago, would you have thought we could have a Pub president who would commit crimes and engage in illegal activities, and his Pub supporters would just blame the FBI, CIA and NSA?

No it isn't. If a Dem president violated it, Pubs would scream bloody murder.

20-30 years ago, yes. We had lived through Watergate and Iran-Contra.

Back