• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Sure. But Hillary didn't do anything illegal.

Um. Mark Meadows.

Former president Donald Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, removed more than a thousand pages of classified documents from the White House late at night on the final evening of Trump’s presidency. according to government records and interviews with several individuals, with first-hand knowledge of the matter.

Meadows removed the records from the White House on the orders of Donald Trump, and occurred despite advice from White House attorneys that making public the records would circumvent the long established and official procedures in place for declassifying them.

To be fair, wasn't that essentially Comey's conclusion about Hillary? That she ordered her chief-of-staff to remove over a thousand pages of classified documents from the White House late at night? Nothing illegal, just reckless and ill-advised?

Meadows doesn’t seem like the CYA type.

I think there's being a company man and still standing your ground without blinking when you're facing federal espionage act charges

Seems like there’s a soft landing media narrative that can help them avoid being a scapegoat.

“I’m not powerful enough to take down the deep state. This is why we need to stand behind Trump. He dismantled the deep state before and he can do it again.”

And Trump can just promise to pardon all of them.

Conservatives aren’t going to blame a guy for taking a deal to save his own skin. Many of them are so corrupt they’ll eventually be in the same position.

After Meadows and Cawthorn can’t wait to see what Chuck Edwards gets up to !

Donald indicted. Charges not out quite yet but gotta imagine espionage act will be included. Says he's been ordered to appear in federal court in Miami Tuesday at 3.

Seems evident Meadows' testimony will be a critical part of the government's case. Like I said above, I'd imagine he pleads out to lesser federal charges in exchange for testifying against him and cooperating with the government.

An obstruction charge here has to be a slam dunk.

Back