• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

So I would imagine this is what DeSantis and the other GOP candidates were hoping for - that Trump goes to jail and the door magically opens for them. They don't stand a chance otherwise.

Absolutely. I don't think Chris Christie's timing was an accident. And I bet the gloves come off a bit more and these candidates start throwing more barbs at Trump.

Do you seriously think he ever sees a day in prison even if convicted?
I have no idea how one treats an ex president convicted on federal charges. I could see minimum security or just house arrest (given complications related to security)

I'm thinking house arrest.
I’d like to think they figure out a way to get him in prison. If not, house arrest has to be real. No phones or other things he’d be without in prison. No playing golf every day.

I'm seeing the phrase "willful retention of national defense information" bandied about.

You guys actually have “Trump Indicted” thread? What a waste of space.

LOL. It’s the opposite. It should be like the game threads. One thread per indictment.

Yes, the candidates are counting on indictments but they can’t run on Trump being indicted. They’re going to stand by him. Even if this tanks Trump’s campaign, Trump’s endorsement will be huge.

6093d008f22c6b00185dc922

Back