• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Found out a formerly close friend that went full maga has just been left by his wife. She probably got tired of all the Facebook fights he instigated. Can't even imagine what he was up to in real life. His descent into maga began when he drove 3 hours each way to a Hermann Cain event.
I know a lot of Trumpites deny it, but it's hard not to look at many of his diehard supporters and not come to the conclusion that these are people who in many cases just have miserable, sometimes lonely, lives and are looking for something to fill the void, or at least provide them with an outlet for all of their frustrations, resentments, anger, etc. The racism and sexism and homophobia and nativism are certainly a part of it, but it just seems that many of these people have more personal and emotional reasons to be so blindly loyal and worshipping of Trump, and to behave as so many of them do on social media and in real life.

Found out a formerly close friend that went full maga has just been left by his wife. She probably got tired of all the Facebook fights he instigated. Can't even imagine what he was up to in real life. His descent into maga began when he drove 3 hours each way to a Hermann Cain event.

Good for her.

Someone needs to explain to conservatives that Trump and his family have consistently faced litigation for generations. This didn't start when he became president.

31 counts of espionage. Personally involved in packing boxes.

Counts 1-31 willful retention of national defense information

Count 32 conspiracy to obstruct justice

Count 33 withholding a document or record

34 corruptly concealing a document or record

35 concealing a document in a federal investigation

36 scheme to conceal

37 false statements and representations

38 same as above but listed separately

31 counts of espionage. Personally involved in packing boxes.

It's really difficult to imagine any other purpose with that information that selling it or exchanging it to enemies for some personal benefit.

It's really difficult to imagine any other purpose with that information that selling it or exchanging it to enemies for some personal benefit.
I think it’s telling that in the Hannity interview he mentions that the US gave Nixon millions for his documents. I’m sure he wanted to profit.

May be even more egregious than I thought it would be and i already thought it was gonna be egregious.

Lock him up!

I disagree. His most likely purpose was to show people how important he was. Trump's not smart enough (or at least not coherent enough) to plan a scheme to sell information.

Democrats in Congress need to be hammering this daily every time there is a camera or a mic in their face. Treat it the way Republicans treat the Biden allegation du jour. Burn it into the collective American mind that he compromised our national security, the safety of troops stationed abroad, etc.

Back