• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

I don’t really know how he’d end up in a prison just practically speaking. He should. But that’s something that seems difficult to work out with secret service protections and whatnot. It shouldn’t be. But it will be

If he did end up behind bars, twitter would become a content bonanza of all the meal team 6 cosplay pussies proclaiming they should storm the prison and bust him out.

I don’t really know how he’d end up in a prison just practically speaking. He should. But that’s something that seems difficult to work out with secret service protections and whatnot. It shouldn’t be. But it will be
What is the problem with putting a person convicted of multiple felonies who is sentenced to imprisonment in prison?

What is the problem with putting a person convicted of multiple felonies who is sentenced to imprisonment in prison?
I mean there's no moral/ethical problem but if you put him in a normal minimum security prison even, he's just gonna have Secret Service dudes living with him? I mean maybe that's practical IDK. I'll just believe a former sitting president serves actual prison time when I see it.

I mean there's no moral/ethical problem but if you put him in a normal minimum security prison even, he's just gonna have Secret Service dudes living with him? I mean maybe that's practical IDK. I'll just believe a former sitting president serves actual prison time when I see it.
There is a presidential prison suite available. Only slightly used.

why is that a problem

If donnie is ever convicted he's going to be caught attempting to flee the country in drag.

why is that a problem
It's not a problem. It's preposterous to suggest a former president can't be jailed b/c of the secret service. If we were thinking of a violent crime, like rape or murder, nobody would really be questioning whether prison would work for a former president if convicted. People just don't associate prison time with the crimes he's been accused of - even though it would be totally in line with how normal people are sentenced.

Whether he's ever convicted of anything, given probation, or pardoned is a separate set of questions.

I think he'll go to prison outside of jury nullification, his death, or his election to the presidency, any of which may very well happen.

Last edited:
Trump could murder someone on 5th avenue and people would question whether he could be jailed.

Trump could murder someone on 5th avenue and people would question whether he could be jailed.
well his poll numbers would probably improve and you can’t really put the Republican candidate for President in jail, so just let the people decide

Is there some reason why a convicted felon ex-president shouldn’t be stripped of secret service protection?

Back