• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump VINDICATED: No Evidence of Russian Collusion

I eagerly await the nedick ranger tweet fest

John Schindler is PISSED!!

:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::golfclap::dancindeac:

WE LANDED ON THE MOON

ITT a wannabe cleaves to a mythical conservative ideal in desperate pretension, trying so hard to appear to stand up for something while walking in lockstep with spineless yes-men and second-rate swindlers

Plenty of evidence has come out that the Dems colluded with Russians to muck with a Presidential Election.

Plenty more Fusion GPS, DOJ, FBI and DNC skullduggery to be exposed. Criminal. If the Democrats had any moral compass they would assist in clearing the air. They don’t. They are Hacks. Justice and propriety trail “winning” by quite a distance. The problem for a Democracy is that their actions can in no way be seen as “winning” and, in fact, rocks the foundation of our government.

why would the dems want to expose their own lawlessness and perfidy? full cover-up and denial is the hallmark of the dems these days, meanwhile they aggressively charge the other side with their own crimes, and the lubes believe them

"these Republicans are off the rails" Somewhere Mueller is laughing

If the Dems win back control of the House in November - a strong possibility - I have a hunch that the House investigation will be reopened, full force. And that's without mentioning Mueller's ongoing investigation.

If the Dems win back control of the House in November - a strong possibility - I have a hunch that the House investigation will be reopened, full force. And that's without mentioning Mueller's ongoing investigation.

All roads lead to Democrat crimes

honestly, i don't trust a GOP investigation into anything at this point. so i will wait to see what happens on this topic.

honestly, i don't trust a GOP investigation into anything at this point. so i will wait to see what happens on this topic.

Much more trustworthy than the Democrat cabal

Much more trustworthy than the Democrat cabal

nope

coming from an independent and researches information more than rubes (like you). like i said to you before...diversify your information Lectro. you look and sound like an idiot, which i know you are not.

Back