• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump VINDICATED: No Evidence of Russian Collusion

now who's lying and smearing? trump is a loser and a traitor and so are you for suckling his teat. we can all see the guilt is blowing your circuitry.

there's still time to repent.

and let’s not forget Bill raping Eileen Wellstone at Oxford.

Rape. Not uncorroborated kisses and gropes

Had their been any substantiation for the claims against Trump then we would have seen his accusers at the debate. Instead we saw Slick’s and His Enabler

Better question: what of Trump’s presidency do you approve?

Tax reform? Minority employment? Rout of ISIS? Your 401-K? Getting Kim to Table? Neil Gorsuch? Tariffs? Getting Rid of TTP? Pulling plug on Obamacare? Whipping Hillary Clinton?

Tax reform- it’s nice having more money and stock buy back to make more money, completely unnecessary, don’t need the money and essentially taking a cash now deposit from the credit card

Minority employment- fallen 1 percentage point since 2011, a nice trend that hopefully continues.

ISIS- Continued Obama policy just with more civilian deaths, a complete cluster Fuck of a situation to begin with, but it somewhat worked so ok.

401k- made way more money with Obama and a correction is probably coming soon,

Kim- has put that offer on the table for decades, pretty stupid policy to accept and legitimize him.

Gorsuch- horrible senate precedent set, but he had to nominate someone so don’t really see how this is some huge win, it’s the heritage foundation pick through and through.

Tariffs- fucking stupid, see Bush

TTP- fucking stupid, dumb when Bernie says it dumb when trump does it. The world is globalized hiding in a hole does nothing to change that but pander to people too stupid to know that automation has killed their jobs so at least enjoy some cheap shit in their miserable lives.

Obamacare- still exists, people like it better now, basically just handicapped it to make things more expensive, even spend more money to say they did something, fucking stupid. Needed a real fix and real health plan.

Hillary- sucks, lock her up who gives a shit.

Are you suggesting that unwanted groping and kissing isn't bad?

like the great enabler, trump's best and only friend, Mr. NDA?

and lol at eileen wellstone if you think all of trump's assaults are #fakenews

repent!

I never said I approved of Bill Clinton’s behavior as Attorney General, Governor or as President.

His use of foul and crude language didn’t bother me, however.

I was talking more about Cesar, the literal dictator.

like the great enabler, trump's best and only friend, Mr. NDA?

and lol at eileen wellstone if you think all of trump's assaults are #fakenews

repent!

They are all uncorroborated hugs and kisses

You are defending an actual Rapist! My God, man!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

interesting note...

"Broaddrick testified about her alleged encounter with Clinton under oath, she denied having been raped by him. In her NBC interview alleging rape, Broaddrick stated that she had only denied being raped under oath to protect her privacy. Supporters of Clinton have also noted that she continued to support him, and appear at public events on his behalf, weeks after the alleged rape, and that Broaddrick stated that she couldn't remember the day or month the alleged incident occurred." - ok, not sure this can be substantiated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

you could put this similar to Ivana then...

"Ivana stated in a deposition taken in 1989, during their divorce proceedings, that Donald had visited her plastic surgeon following which he had expressed anger and ripped out hair from her scalp.[4] Donald said the allegation was "obviously false".[3] The 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald Trump, by Harry Hurt III, described the alleged attack as a "violent assault" during which Donald attacked Ivana sexually.[3] According to the book, Ivana later confided to some of her friends that Donald had raped her."

"1989 Donald Trump’s first ex-wife, Ivana, swore under oath in a deposition that he had violently raped her and that somehow that information wasn’t brought to light during the comprehensive mudslinging that engulfed the extremely heated 2016 election. But a simple online search shows quite clearly that numerous articles published from the summer of 2015 onwards made frequent reference to Ivana Trump’s purported statement"

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

rape allegation of a 13 year old girl...

"A copy of the California lawsuit (filed on 26 April 2016) shared via the Scribd web site outlined the allegations, which included the accusation that Trump and Epstein had (over 20 years earlier) “sexually and physically” abused the then 13-year-old plaintiff and forced her “to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts” — including being “forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm,” and being “forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump” — after luring her to a “series of underage sex parties” by promising her “money and a modeling career”

just extra: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/donald-trump-scandals/474726/

like i said before, you have no high ground on this issue.

now who's lying and smearing? trump is a loser and a traitor and so are you for suckling his teat. we can all see the guilt is blowing your circuitry.

there's still time to repent.

Evidence for traitor accusation?

Trump himself said he creeped on girls changing before the Miss Universe pageants. He said himself he just started kissing and grabbing women. I just wonder what would motivate anyone to take that guy at his word over his accusers.

lectro getting spanked with a metaphorical Forbes magazine again. and again. and again.

sad !

Sure. I feel like I understand the guy from Queens. He’s the Charles Barkley of modern politics. A sharp elbowed kid from the city who rebounds really well for his size and can get the ball in the bucket. He has a big mouth and doesn’t back down from bigger players. A braggart who sings his own praises. Like an inner city kid he’s not afraid to rank on your momma or straight tell you to Fuck Off. A guy who is much tougher and un-afraid than Dems give him credit. A classic New Yorker who thinks the city is his (Deniro, Gulliani come to mind)

He says things indelicately and I once thought it was because he was “ignorant” but I came to realize that he said things in a way that would get people talking. Good or bad. Schumer, Clinton and Pelosi can all be drawn up on YouTube talking immigration reform and need for a fence or some border deterrent. Yet it took Trumpian dynamite to dislodge the stale topic, bringing it to the surface for discussion and oft-heated debate. He is a politician-marketer who knows that the press is like the medieval Catholic Church and wants you and everyone else to publicly acknowledge sins and mistakes and make amends through public apology — be it on Oprah’s couch or on 60 minutes et al. Trump is un-apologetic and that drives the press to a state of apoplexy.

I certainly don’t believe any of the ‘isms’ people try and attach to him. Not for one single minute do I listen or believe any of those political smears.

Disappointments? There are not many I can think of..sure, I wish he had not been hot-mic’d on a Hollywood lot, but please..cut the phony morality and consider he was walking in Weinstein country with a guy named Billy BUSH and talking about pussy. Big Fuvking whoop. Nobody shoots the shit with sex-shop-pussy-and cock on a Hollywood lot while strolling with a guy playing at being a player. Sure they don’t. * NBC and Matt Lauer should not have dropped that on the public because everyone knows that kind of talk permeates the walls and halls of DC and Tinsel Town.

lol. Since when does anyone with an ounce of grit need a sharp-elbowed kid from Queens to do anything for them, much less dislodge a topic of discussion that wasn't stale, but was deadlocked in the conservative fear vector where all issues get locked that involve brown people. You're no rugged rebel for supporting this clown, you're mired in the same slop puddle with the rest of the hogs in the so-called swamp you purport to want to drain. The democracy doesn't need an uninformed blowhard to do anything for it, it needs Americans like you and your filthy gang of unwashed dirt farmers and country club crackers to die off.

Trump himself said he creeped on girls changing before the Miss Universe pageants. He said himself he just started kissing and grabbing women. I just wonder what would motivate anyone to take that guy at his word over his accusers.

Lector Check : False

Verdict:

Uncorroborated shit-sniffle from Leftwing snipe hunters

Better question: what of Trump’s presidency do you approve?

Tax reform? If you’re in favor, thank Congress. Trump knows nothing and was just the empty suit to sign it. Thanks for putting it on my generations credit card btw
Minority employment? What has trump actually done on this?
Rout of ISIS? What has trump actually done on this?
Your 401-K? Stock market is not trump or any president. Would prefer he keep his fat mouth shut because it tanks when he bloviates
Getting Kim to Table? Snort
Neil Gorsuch? Yeah right, like he could pick this guy out of a lineup before adults made the pick for him. Empty suit.
Tariffs? Terrible policy born of ignorance
Getting Rid of TTP? TPP? See above
Pulling plug on Obamacare? Really looking forward to that promised “replace!” Weak move to slowly kick out the supports rather than lead the way on better policy. Which he can’t. Because empty suit. Not a leader, a whiner.
Whipping Hillary Clinton? Don’t you have more accomplishments to talk about than this?

I’d love to give trump credit for something. Come up with something he actually does rather than stuff that happens to occur while he’s around.

Back