• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump VINDICATED: No Evidence of Russian Collusion

Lector Check : False

Verdict:

Uncorroborated shit-sniffle from Leftwing snipe hunters

incredulous.gif

lol. Since when does anyone with an ounce of grit need a sharp-elbowed kid from Queens to do anything for them, much less dislodge a topic of discussion that wasn't stale, but was deadlocked in the conservative fear vector where all issues get locked that involve brown people. You're no rugged rebel for supporting this clown, you're mired in the same slop puddle with the rest of the hogs in the so-called swamp you purport to want to drain. The democracy doesn't need an uninformed blowhard to do anything for it, it needs Americans like you and your filthy gang of unwashed dirt farmers and country club crackers to die off.

I can’t believe you wasted your time reading that drivel, much less responding to it.

I expect more “woke” from you, Wake.

Come on Im trying to up my game with more invective prose and shit-related metaphors

Nunes methodology:

1. Call Trump
2. Ask Trump if he did it
3. Trump says no
4. Trump tells Nunes to put out some lies
5. Nunes stops investigation

Lector : True

Verdict:

It has also been corroborated that the man in the Navy shirt behind Deacfreak is an oldish poot named Warak. It is yet to be confirmed if Warak is wiping shit-sniffle or spittle or some combination thereof.

Lector’s Hunch : Combo Smear

Lector : True

Verdict:

It has also been corroborated that the man in the Navy shirt behind Deacfreak is an oldish poot named Warak. It is yet to be confirmed if Warak is wiping shit-sniffle or spittle or some combination thereof.

Lector’s Hunch : Combo Smear

lol

ok, as expected Trump voters do not like substantiating information against their falsehoods and produce zero evidence to support their incoherent ideologies and blind sheep-ism.

therefore, i am done for now because...

image.jpg

It’s like RJ level bad comedy with the self awareness of sailor and the mental capacity of a 1st grader.

God Damn pinwheels don’t know when to laugh.

That’s the central problem with the type of poster who floods this site.

Zero capacity to laugh at themselves. Humorless.

The worst sort.

Lector : TRUER than TRUTH

Verdict:

OGBoards is inundated with self-serious-wet-blanket-snuggling-basement-dwelling-cynics whose opinions are not borne of free thinking or deep humanist introspection but are instead the lathered up and snarling-echo of a legion of unthinking sycophants, wannabe’s and bores.

You forgot to post a picture of Trump next to the emoji of you prostrating at his feet in adoration.

"There will be people who don’t like you, are jealous of you or wished they could do what you are doing. They will attack you. There are billions of other people in the world. Forget about the 'haters.'

Back