• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Violates the One Rule You Can't Violate (Can Anyone Defend This?)

MichDeac25

Reaction score
"Bedminster is home to Trump National Golf Club in Somerset County, New Jersey. That’s where he was playing a nice round of golf and made the ultimate golf faux pas, he is seen driving around his cart on the green."

trump-green.jpg

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/06/22/donald-trump-pulls-the-ultimate-golf-faux-pas-driving-his-cart-on-the-green-video/

Dude is low grade.

Man, I thought the well done steak with ketchup was bad.

I guess if you own the restaurant and you own the green, you can get away with it.

I hate him as much as the next guy but this type of thing just plays into the msm is evil narrative. This is exactly like the Republicans making a big deal about Obama's choice of mustard.

I hate him as much as the next guy but this type of thing just plays into the msm is evil narrative. This is exactly like the Republicans making a big deal about Obama's choice of mustard.

what was his choice of mustard?

must have missed that one

Repub or Dem, every golfer knows you don't drive your cart on the green. It's a matter of respect to other golfers, the golf course, and the maintenance staff. It's just a rule that's taught as soon as you start playing and observed by everyone. Do they even let handicapped golfers drive on greens?

Mustard on a burger is the greatest food contribution the south has ever made

recall first time eating a mcdonalds hamburger on way to nags head from L.I.

i was like, this is awesome

No way; much worse.
True. We know he is a raging narcissist so you could read it as him not caring about the greenskeeper's job or anyone else that uses the course.

I'm just frustrated because while I did initially write this off as a big nothing burger, it was more because I know that someone like my mom will write it off immediately. I can just hear the justification. TWDeac, this clearly does that the msm is biased, the liberal elite are just pissed about their rich people yard game, and trump is an outstanding businessman, why shouldn't he be able to drive through the flowers?

True. We know he is a raging narcissist so you could read it as him not caring about the greenskeeper's job or anyone else that uses the course.

I'm just frustrated because while I did initially write this off as a big nothing burger, it was more because I know that someone like my mom will write it off immediately. I can just hear the justification. TWDeac, this clearly does that the msm is biased, the liberal elite are just pissed about their rich people yard game, and trump is an outstanding businessman, why shouldn't he be able to drive through the flowers?

Your mom. She is smarter than you.

ahh...no

He's a billionaire. He's President of These United States. He is the most famous person in the World.

What am I missing here?

he's also hated by all but I dunno 50 million people (give or take) around the world

He's a billionaire. He's President of These United States. He is the most famous person in the World.

What am I missing here?
His ability to market himself is his sole skill. I don't think his record of failed business ventures and bankruptcies indicate an average level of business acumen. His ability to market himself and bounce back in the public eye is what has saved him time and again.

not sure why this has to be a referendum on the media.

it's just a picture of him being a huge, inconsiderate piece of shit

Back