• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump was TAPPED--this shit's about to get real

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...igence-community-surveillance-nunes-says.html

giphy.gif

He did not read it, just finds headlines that he can start new threads about and can finish title with "this shit is about to get real"

once again, if Trump and his Shills are going to take this to mean Trump was targeted, i guess that means he's working with the Russian mob

once again, if Trump and his Shills are going to take this to mean Trump was targeted, i guess that means he's working with the Russian mob

Meh. It's not like it was the Soviet mob.

I'm sure the GOP will join Democrats in questioning the source of Nunes' information since they're so interested on that topic.

If it's from a FISA warrant, may not be looking too hot for Nunes.

So they had FISA warrants to collect intelligence on people outside the US. Said people who are bad enough to have said FISA warrants were in contact with trump team members and therefore the conversations they were having were wrapped up in the legal surveillance.

I'm also pretty sure that FISA communications are redacted for individuals within the US unless enough evidence is available to unmask the names, in this case trump transition members. So either that didn't happen, so you could complain about that or the names were unmasked because a second warrant was issued to do so.

I also like to point out Nunes is what happens when you give power to someone with the background of associates degree from the college of the sequoias and then California polytechnic state university, San Luis Obispo (no those aren't made up)

Back