• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump was TAPPED--this shit's about to get real

looks like Obama's spies may have some 'splainen' to do

Did you read the article?

Nunes said that Donald's communications may have been caught up in an incidental manner - which likely means that he or someone on his campaign was picked up because they were communicating with someone who did have a warrant on their phones/communications. Based on the amount of information it seems Nunes has - it was likely not just your run of the mill warrant, indicating it was a FISA warrant.

There may be more reasonable explanations based on Nunes revealing the source of his information but this seems like Occam's Razor given Nunes' own language that it was "incidental."

Also notable, it's illegal to share information obtained from a FISA warrant (relevant if, in fact, that is the source of Nunes' knowledge from today's statement).

They weren't unmasked Nunes apparently inferred who they were about, so protocol was followed. Also if they were unmasked it means there was a reason obtained. Ooooooppppps

Probably because they were working with some, what was the phrase? "Bad hombres".

64207221.jpg

Jesus Christ there is so much density on this thread. I would not be celebrating nunes comment if I was a trump supporter (or an American for that matter). If they have trump on tape talking about anything remotely illega,he's toast. Based on Schiff's latest comments, I am guessing it's fairly likely.

Jesus Christ there is so much density on this thread. I would not be celebrating nunes comment if I was a trump supporter (or an American for that matter). If they have trump on tape talking about anything remotely illega,he's toast. Based on Schiff's latest comments, I am guessing it's fairly likely.

Trump associates do not equal TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald-Trump-90020.jpg

Deflect deflect deflect

Deflect deflect deflect

Lol

Here's some more breaking news for you...

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

Washington (CNN)The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign, US officials told CNN.

This is partly what FBI Director James Comey was referring to when he made a bombshell announcement Monday before Congress that the FBI is investigating the Trump campaign's ties to Russia, according to one source.
The FBI is now reviewing that information, which includes human intelligence, travel, business and phone records and accounts of in-person meetings, according to those U.S. officials. The information is raising the suspicions of FBI counterintelligence investigators that the coordination may have taken place, though officials cautioned that the information was not conclusive and that the investigation is ongoing.

It Is looking more and more like Paul Ryan is going to be President before too long. What a disaster the GOP has unleashed on our republic.

Back