• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump was TAPPED--this shit's about to get real

Other interesting notes from the CNN story:

One law enforcement official said the information in hand suggests "people connected to the campaign were in contact and it appeared they were giving the thumbs up to release information when it was ready." But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial.
The FBI cannot yet prove that collusion took place, but the information suggesting collusion is now a large focus of the investigation, the officials said.

One of the obstacles the sources say the FBI now faces in finding conclusive intelligence is that communications between Trump's associates and Russians have ceased in recent months given the public focus on Russia's alleged ties to the Trump campaign. Some Russian officials have also changed their methods of communications, making monitoring more difficult, the officials said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/polit...may-have-coordinated-with-russians/index.html

If Obama was using that method to spy on Trump, the left wing media (CNN, MSNBC) who were so dismissive of Trump and ridiculed him for his assertion are going to have eat crow garnished with shit.

If true I'm disappointed in Obama. I didn't like his politics but I thought he was above this level of douchebaggery.

Ironically, this is something I would totally expect Trump to do.

If Obama was using that method to spy on Trump, the left wing media (CNN, MSNBC) who were so dismissive of Trump and ridiculed him for his assertion are going to have eat crow garnished with shit.

If true I'm disappointed in Obama. I didn't like his politics but I thought he was above this level of douchebaggery.

Ironically, this is something I would totally expect Trump to do.

The snowflakes are about to get mindfucked

But don't ask me. I only predicted the election.

I have friends in VERY high places

Moonz is just trolling for effect. He doesn't actually believe any of this nonsense

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Yeah it's trolling same as when you "knew" Wake wasn't getting an NCAA tournament game. It would be mildly amusing if you didn't do it on every topic, follow the exact same plug and play formula, and it wasn't so sad.

I'm not even sure why anyone bothers to engage him.

I told you trump would win. I'm not trolling on this. Trump is safe.

Yes I troll on everything else

Yeah I don't think trump gets indicted, impeached from this or anything crazy. I think associates and people around him get taken down creating a pretty non-functional administration, beyond how non-functional it is now.

I guess this belongs here? Sometimes tough to tell with Moonz' shit titles in shit threads.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/the-continuing-fallout-from-trump-and-nuness-fake-scandal

THE CONTINUING FALLOUT FROM TRUMP AND NUNES’S FAKE SCANDAL

Recently, several members and staffers on the House Intelligence Committee, which is investigating Russia’s role in the Presidential election, visited the National Security Agency, in Fort Meade, Maryland. Inside the enormous black glass headquarters of America’s largest spy agency, the congressmen and their aides were shown a binder of two to three dozen pages of highly classified intercepts, mostly transcripts of conversations between foreign government officials that took place during the Presidential transition. These intercepts were not related to the heart of the committee’s Russia investigation. In fact, only one of the documents had anything to do with Russia, according to an official who reviewed them.

What the intercepts all had in common is that the people being spied on made references to Donald Trump or to Trump officials. That wasn’t even clear, though, from reading the transcripts. The names of any Americans were concealed, or “masked,” the intelligence community’s term for redacting references to Americans who are not the legal targets of surveillance when such intelligence reports are distributed to policy makers.

Back