• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

What I want to know is if NARA can determine precisely what's missing? I'm sure for very important things there's documentation about how many copies are in circulation. But I get the feeling from some of these articles that journalists think NARA only recognizes that something obvious is missing like a Kim Jung-Un love letter or something so they keep searching.

How can they know what Trump ripped up and flushed versus what's secreted away in Melania's shoe closet at Bedminster?

To answer my own question, it seems like insider witnesses can provide some of this information

Lol, if that's what the TS/SCI documents really look like, there's really no fucking excuse. Lol. (Though I know I've read they were mostly de-foldered)

I also love the TIME magazine on the side

Just wait for the idiots to claim that's photoshopped because of the redacted content.

Matt Taibbi covering Hunter Biden's laptop during this unprecedented time. lol

Thats bad. If anyone else had those outside of a SCIF, they would be so screwed. This analysis doesn't even delve into the whole obstruction thing. Also he had some documents in his desk drawer in his office as well? There goes the whole "he didn't know what he had theory."

Thats bad. If anyone else had those outside of a SCIF, they would be so screwed. This analysis doesn't even delve into the whole obstruction thing. Also he had some documents in his desk drawer in his office as well? There goes the whole "he didn't know what he had theory."

King t rump is so screwed. It gets worse for him everyday.

yes but conservatives don't have the part of the brain that recognizes hypocrisy

Is that the same judge that overturned the airplane mask mandate too?

Seems like a reason to recuse but whatever.

I've heard that in her confirmation hearings, she said she'd recuse herself from cases involving Trump. Such a surprise that she didn't.

Also a surprise how she took the lack of a filing Trump's team submitted and gave them a paint-by-numbers for how to make it work.

Alright, Trump called for Hillary to be prosecuted and put in jail for mismanaging confidential information. Trump wasn't even at Mar-a-Lago and these documents were just laying on the ground. Prosecute Trump.

Docs weren't just laying out on the ground. They were put on the ground by the FBI to be photographed. Otherwise, absolutely agree. Dude needs to die in jail.

Back