• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

I don't think this has been confirmed. And if it was the FBI, it makes no sense why they would place a Bankers Box of framed magazine covers next to them for the photograph, unless that was just an innocent bystander.

My impression from these photos was that the documents came out of that box next to the displayed documents and that trump had stored these documents in boxes with other random items like framed time magazine covers. Didn’t one of the affidavits they released say the docs were randomly mixed in with other papers?

I was thinking that was trump’s super weak effort to hide the items, as if the fbi would open the box, see an old time magazine and think “oh, this is a box of random memorabilia, I’ll just close it back up and move to another box…” or, it might also give trump the super weak excuse of “oh whoops those super secret documents must have just gotten mixed up with my magazines and other junk, sorry guys!”

Instead trump is posting about how his office isn’t usually that messy and that the fbi took the papers and made a mess.

:eek:

Exactly. He admitted he hid the damn documents and the FBI spread them out.

Dumbfuck.

I've seen thousands of FBI photos from document/paper confiscations. The argument that the fact that they are laid out like that, along with corresponding documents to show related materials in the same location for reference, has to be one of the dumbest, most desperate, and most pathetic rebuttals anyone could possibly come up with. And it's multiplied a hundred fold by how incriminating that comment is. "We know you killed her, we found the bloody knife on the floor!" "That's not true, I hid the knife under my bed!"

It really is stupid Watergate again. Wonder how many careers it'll cost to bail him out this time.

I've seen thousands of FBI photos from document/paper confiscations. The argument that the fact that they are laid out like that, along with corresponding documents to show related materials in the same location for reference, has to be one of the dumbest, most desperate, and most pathetic rebuttals anyone could possibly come up with. And it's multiplied a hundred fold by how incriminating that comment is. "We know you killed her, we found the bloody knife on the floor!" "That's not true, I hid the knife under my bed!"

It really is stupid Watergate again. Wonder how many careers it'll cost to bail him out this time.

AG from Mueller She Wrote calls it NARA-lago and I like that name best.

the same people who buy this argument from Trump are the ones who look at every pic of piled up fentanyl seized at the border and are like "see, Brandon's screwing up !"

It’s also the same people that vote for him so the bar for their intelligence is already pretty much at the floor.

It’s also the same people that vote for him so the bar for their intelligence is already pretty much at the floor.

Eh there’s plenty of smart Trump voters and supporters still around. They’re just trash human beings.

Last edited:

Now Trump says FBI was at Mar A Lago searching for Hillary's emails. You can't make this shit up. He really is a stupid motherfucker.

Dumbfuck.

Honestly LK. How can this man be as stupid as he is? Since 2016 this has been on my mind way more than I wanted it to be. I read every book I could find on him the last few years to try to figure it out. Mary Trump I guess did the best job of explaining. He was born kind of dumb and he never did a thing in school to learn so not only is he stupid, he isnt knowledgeable.

Dumbfuck.

When he said that I read it like 5 times trying to figure out if he meant something else, then realized he didn't he is just too dense to realize what he was saying.

Which begs the question, how does a crook this stupid stay out of prison so long? What will be different this time?

Which begs the question, how does a crook this stupid stay out of prison so long? What will be different this time?

well unlike those criminals, this one has judges literally appointed by him

If that's all it was, they would have bailed on him already.

that's the thing. they think he is still useful or at least they think he could be harmful to them. i think most wish they had a different option (desantis-esq version would be great for them). their best case scenario was they got what they wanted from donnie jenius. he steps away quietly after he lost and the gop name checks him as their lord and savior but get to move on. they f'd around and i hope they find out. not holding my breath though.

Back