• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

Geez; when has the world stopped understanding simple English? "Someone else's fault?" Please..... Or does the trouncing of seniors here just have no end? My take on this from the beginning has not changed. Trump (and there is no one here that despises that SOB here more than I) orchestrated this entire episode with these documents to garner publicity for his run to the WH. He knew exactly what he was doing. Pure Trump. I have three buddies in the FBI who all told me FBI upper level management were intent on making a "Show" of these raids. Warranted?? Absolutely. But instead of doing this somewhat under the radar, they decided to make a Show of the raids. And now they are trying to cover their asses by spending way too much time justifying an action they were within their rights to make.
Politics.

Last edited:
That might be a top 5 dumbest take I’ve ever seen on these boards and there’s been some really dumb takes.

How the everloving fuck could you raid the residence of an ex-president and cart off boxes of top secret information "under the radar"?

Last edited:
deacspop you need to shave with Occam's razor

Geez; when has the world stopped understanding simple English? "Someone else's fault?" Please..... Or does the trouncing of seniors here just have no end? My take on this from the beginning has not changed. Trump (and there is no one here that despises that SOB here more than I) orchestrated this entire episode with these documents to garner publicity for his run to the WH.He knew exactly what he was doing. Pure Trump. I have three buddies in the FBI who all told me FBI upper level management were intent on making a "Show" of these raids. Warranted?? Absolutely. But instead of doing this somewhat under the radar, they decided to make a Show of the raids. And now they are trying to cover their asses by spending way too much time justifying an action they were within their rights to make.
Politics.

Pop, how could a raid of a terminally online president whose life is a reality show not be a show?

Geez; when has the world stopped understanding simple English? "Someone else's fault?" Please..... Or does the trouncing of seniors here just have no end? My take on this from the beginning has not changed. Trump (and there is no one here that despises that SOB here more than I) orchestrated this entire episode with these documents to garner publicity for his run to the WH.He knew exactly what he was doing. Pure Trump. I have three buddies in the FBI who all told me FBI upper level management were intent on making a "Show" of these raids. Warranted?? Absolutely. But instead of doing this somewhat under the radar, they decided to make a Show of the raids. And now they are trying to cover their asses by spending way too much time justifying an action they were within their rights to make.
Politics.

The FBI had been at NARA Lardo for hours with no one knowing. Then Trump(who was watching the raid via his club's CCTV) went on a tirade about it on Truth Social.

The FBI had been at NARA Lardo for hours with no one knowing. Then Trump(who was watching the raid via his club's CCTV) went on a tirade about it on Truth Social.

Yeah. Adding to that, no one knew about it until one South Florida reporter tweeted about it and said he didn’t have the capacity to report on it.

So the FBI did it very quietly just as they and DOJ and National Archives did 18 months of negotiation quietly before it came to this.

I personally care not whatever it takes to drag Trump thru the mud. He believes he is above the law and deserves all the consequences.
But you all truly believe the FBI (or any State or federal agency) is above politics? THAT would be the dumbest take I've ever heard.

Last edited:
I personally care not whatever it takes to drag Trump thru the mud. He believes he is above the law and deserves all the consequences.
But you all truly believe the FBI (or any State or federal agency) is above politics? THAT would be the dumbest take I've ever heard.

Nobody is saying that.

It is clear in this situation they’re going out of their way to not be political. Any of us would already be locked up for this.

Nobody is saying that.

It is clear in this situation they’re going out of their way to not be political. Any of us would already be locked up for this.

And I'm telling you (for what's it worth) the sentiment at the FBI by field agents is, that is not the case.

So some law enforcement chuds are really stupid when it comes to Trump. Stop the presses!

And I'm telling you (for what's it worth) the sentiment at the FBI by field agents is, that is not the case.

Yeah that’s ridiculous. Comey made more of a shit show about Hillary’s email than the FBI has done here.

Again tell me what reality they could have done this without it becoming a major public story?

Geez; when has the world stopped understanding simple English? "Someone else's fault?" Please..... Or does the trouncing of seniors here just have no end? My take on this from the beginning has not changed. Trump (and there is no one here that despises that SOB here more than I) orchestrated this entire episode with these documents to garner publicity for his run to the WH. He knew exactly what he was doing. Pure Trump. I have three buddies in the FBI who all told me FBI upper level management were intent on making a "Show" of these raids. Warranted?? Absolutely. But instead of doing this somewhat under the radar, they decided to make a Show of the raids. And now they are trying to cover their asses by spending way too much time justifying an action they were within their rights to make.
Politics.

This is an unbelievable take.

Nobody is saying the bold and, if you truly believed your two sentences, then you wouldn't have posted the take that everybody is giving you grief over.

To borrow an adage popularized by millennials and Gen Z: he fucked around and now he's finding out.

I hear you, Strick. The “grief” is what it is. I know the crowd I am (mostly) dealing with.
My perspective was based on three people I know and trust. Whatever. Time to move on.

I think Pop's FBI pals might be fucking with him. Or they just pop up in his head at sundown.

Back