• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump White House's Mishandling of Classified Material

So our justice system will prove again incapable of addressing the crimes of this scoundrel of a president, ex or no? And leave us again with mere hope for a quick natural death?

Great.

So our justice system will prove again incapable of addressing the crimes of this scoundrel of a president, ex or no? And leave us again with mere hope for a quick natural death?

Great.

Yep. Once again proving that the Constitution and our legal system suck.

Great.

Watching the Obama's portraits reveal today. Hoping that king trump will be in an orange jump suit for his portrait reveal, if any. :dumb:

Yep. Once again proving that the Constitution and our legal system suck.

Aided in no small part by the right's long project to stack the courts with unqualified toadies.

A Ruling Untethered to the Law

By appointing a special master to review the Mar-a-Lago documents, Judge Aileen Cannon gave Trump the special treatment he asked for—and undermined the values of her profession.

A profession of opportunists, and the protectors and enablers of all that is wrong with our society

It saddens me to see their values undermined so great

I want to believe, but banker boxes are one of the most common kind of document boxes around.

SLUDGE-McConnell-CBoydenGray.jpg
What this photo doesn't show is the free Chick-fil-A they hand out to seduce the 1Ls. Works every time

True, but this is Trump we’re talking about so of course there are stolen classified documents in those boxes.

If they had evidence that gave them cause to search Bedminster they would have done it the same day as the MAL search.

If they had evidence that gave them cause to search Bedminster they would have done it the same day as the MAL search.

During the LIV tournament? That would have been ballsy.

“Judge Aileen Cannon, who was appointed by Trump, directed Dearie to issue interim reports and recommendations "as appropriate" during the review, which she ordered to be complete by Nov. 30, closer to the timeline request by the Trump lawyers. The government wanted the review done by mid-October.”

Blatant stall tactic. Hopefully it will backfire.

Law people - what happens if the FBI decides to ignore the judges order? I figure that’s a constitutional crisis.

It’s cool how you can pick which judge you want to rule on your behalf

Law people - what happens if the FBI decides to ignore the judges order? I figure that’s a constitutional crisis.

To answer my own question, I think they‘d risk having the evidence become inadmissible at trial, which would suck.

Back