• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

The better thing to accept is how dumb most people are, like all the opportunity in the world yet unable to capitalize because oh so dumb.

Tone deaf Dems drunk on P.C. self-righteousness made Trump in the first place, and they're going to keep him afloat. Don't believe me? Just watch.

What the fuck does excessive PC-ism have to do with Nate Silver's predictive model for the 2016 election?

Tone deaf Dems drunk on P.C. self-righteousness made Trump in the first place, and they're going to keep him afloat. Don't believe me? Just watch.

...Also, the GOP nominated Trump, but here you are absolving your self and your party of any responsibility. Sarah Palin, the 2008 GOP VP nominee paved the way for Trump, not the Dems trying to respect gays and blacks. Wake the fuck up and fix your own party.

And speaking of PC self-righteousness, if they keep pushing this silly confederate statue removal mania, that is going to blow up on them, too. They never seem to know when to stop pushing.....or the difference between serious concerns and trivial ones.

http://www.oann.com/pbs-polls-says-...favor-leaving-confederate-monuments-in-place/

The PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist poll found that a large majority of Americans, at 62 percent, think that the statues should stay. This information comes in spite of calls to remove even more monuments are being made after the violent clash that left one 32-year-old counter-protestor dead. Al Sharpton said in a PBS interview that he thinks the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C., should also be abandoned in light of Thomas Jefferson’s history as a slave owner. Also, included in recent lists is the iconic Mount Rushmore which Vice News’s Wilbert L. Cooper says the U.S. President’s represented there are “problematic” by today’s standards.

And this is a PBS poll, too............

Trump has no better friends than the shrill left (a distant second is the Republican establishment that never follows through on the wishes of the working families in Rube-country).

Do you agree with bkf that Ph was admitted to Wake and Duke only through affirmative action?

the trump presidency is the last gasp of the old guard white majority

it took WWII to shatter the british empire. let's hope we can move into the future without requiring a cataclysmic event

I mean for most on this board, trump does nothing to you. Sure the environment is fucked, be dead by then, and Ph gets overt racism instead of subtle racism. We get more money back from tax cuts, my stocks and bank account continues to trend upwards and I get to go home and watch what entertaining thing the dumb ass in the White House does. Meanwhile his base get to wonder what they might eat tonight, down some bud heavy, pop an opioid, and grumble on about the good old days when they had a job and black people knew their place before entering a coughing fit from their undiagnosed COPD, and then passing out in their recliner. They wake up just in time to go to church to reaffirm their belief that one day God will deliver them to the status of a 1% because it could happen! Meanwhile automation and globalization continues to accelerate and their skill of simply existing continues to diminish. Yeah, I say fuck all them, enjoy your life and what you've done.

Don't we all remember how nuanced and accepting jhmd was during the Obama years?

*America is racist AF*
Dems/Left - "America is racist AF"
Pubs "look at these PC self righteous fools"

Don't we all remember how nuanced and accepting jhmd was during the Obama years?

You don't have to learn what happened and adjust. If you like Trump as President, keep this tired and unsuccessful act up. Working great so far...

What the fuck does excessive PC-ism have to do with Nate Silver's predictive model for the 2016 election?

Board rubes: 538 was garbage! They said he only had X% chance of winning but he did!

Possibly Michael Keaton: That's not how that works. That's not how any of this works.

Board rubes: It's the Dems fault!!!!!

Everyone: Simultaneous recreation of ITC's avatar.

The main lesson that Democrats need to learn is that as long as they continue to eat their own they're going to leave the right in power, and the younger generation needs to do more voting and less whining if they want enact change. On another thought it's going to be hilarious to watch you when the pendulum swings on this board.

Last edited:
Board rubes: 538 was garbage! They said he only had X% chance of winning but he did!

Possibly Michael Keaton: That's not how that works. That's not how any of this works.

Board rubes: It's the Dems fault!!!!!

Everyone: Simultaneous recreation of ITC's avatar.

Board pragmatists: *Points to scoreboard...Pick one; anyone will do lately*

Close.

All the dems have to do is pick one group to discriminate against. I happen to think Caitlyn Jenner was the last straw.

Good for you, but knowing what the score is after the game ended is not the same as trying to predict the outcome and giving uncertainty expectations before the game is over. Here you are claiming that board libs are the dumb ones yet you and DFBKF are the ones equating 35% with 0%.

The main lesson that Democrats need to learn is that as long as they continue to eat their own they're going to leave the right in power, and the younger generation needs to do more voting and less whining if they want on not change. On another thought it's going to be hilarious to watch you when the pendulum swings on this board.
I'll just blame Russia. Seems like the mature response.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...so-fast/ar-AAqxMuI?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

This is an excellent article with some powerful ideas about "why what happened, happened" in last November's election.....and why those who said Trump had no chance then could be falling into the same trap now. The usual suspects will, of course, once again write off what this guy says and fall back to their position that the election was just the result of a "bunch of rubes" (definition: people whose intellect is woefully inferior to their own).....but the reality may be that by continuing to ignore the reasons why Trump was able to overcome a mountain of unfavorable situations and opposition from a host of powerful sources, those accusing others of being rubes may be the true rubes here.

To briefly understand what happened...and what is still happening....this is the situation: Yes, Trump is not that popular with a lot of people......but there are other institutions & people who oppose Trump who are even more unpopular with many of these people than Trump.

Back