• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will be removed before he can finish his term

People should be required to take at least the jock's prob stats class before talking about how statisticians are "wrong". Have you ever flipped a coin twice and got 2 heads? That had a 25% chance of happening, yet it happens, it doesn't mean whoever said it would only occur a quarter of the time was wrong.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...so-fast/ar-AAqxMuI?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

This is an excellent article with some powerful ideas about "why what happened, happened" in last November's election.....and why those who said Trump had no chance then could be falling into the same trap now. The usual suspects will, of course, once again write off what this guy says and fall back to their position that the election was just the result of a "bunch of rubes" (definition: people whose intellect is woefully inferior to their own).....but the reality may be that by continuing to ignore the reasons why Trump was able to overcome a mountain of unfavorable situations and opposition from a host of powerful sources, those accusing others of being rubes may be the true rubes here.

To briefly understand what happened...and what is still happening....this is the situation: Yes, Trump is not that popular with a lot of people......but there are other institutions & people who oppose Trump who are even more unpopular with many of these people than Trump.

and a lot of those people are realizing they picked the wrong Devil

Yeah and education not money was one of the greatest determining factor for voting for trump, so yeah rubes.

Do you agree with bkf that Ph was admitted to Wake and Duke only through affirmative action?

I can't imagine stopping my day to thin about Ph's educational experiences. I do know that a billion dollars, four major networks and every major newspaper in the country couldn't get the policies he supports admitted to the Electoral College. *high fives self*

TITCR.

Dems still don't get it. The reason Trump won was a repudiation of the self-aggrandizing political correctness that has overtaken their party. Their response? MOAR of it.

They are surprised that Trump's numbers don't suffer. The only reason they ever rose in the first place was the voter's fatigue with their tone-deaf pandering and divisiveness (which they are now doubling down on).

If they really wanted to beat Trump, they'd pipe down and let him govern. If they're correct that he's an unqualified fraud, he'll fail and have no one to deflect it to. But they won't do that. They can't turn off their default setting.

The last time we "piped down and let him govern", we got two wars and lost the 2004 election (Presidency and lost ground in both the House and Senate). Seems we should try something else, such as "keep calling out Trump and don't sleep on the midterms."

pretty sure we don't need to pipe down and let him govern. letting him speak in front of a camera seems to be doing the trick

I can't imagine stopping my day to thin about Ph's educational experiences. I do know that a billion dollars, four major networks and every major newspaper in the country couldn't get the policies he supports admitted to the Electoral College. *high fives self*

Just curious, given that your biggest fan believes that to be the case. You know, the guy who thinks white supremacists are better than BLM.

BKF, now that jh has (as he should) stated that he doesn't believe that Ph was admitted to Wake and dook only through affirmative action, it seems you are in a quandry. Should you continue to be an asshole and stick to your guns (all the while looking like a pussy because you wouldn't compare your gpa to Ph's), or should you follow your hero jh and change your position? I'd hate for jh to think you are more of a joke than you already are.

Tough decision to make.

pretty sure we don't need to pipe down and let him govern. letting him speak in front of a camera seems to be doing the trick

lol so not only are dems responsible for Trump ascending to the presidency, we are also responsible for him not being able to govern with a majority in both houses cause we wont pipe down. Yet we are finished as a party and will never win another election. jhmd's mind is like a supercomputer!

The main lesson that Democrats need to learn is that as long as they continue to eat their own they're going to leave the right in power, and the younger generation needs to do more voting and less whining if they want enact change. On another thought it's going to be hilarious to watch you when the pendulum swings on this board.

[Trump voter] DISGRACEFUL: DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT ATE STEAK WITH A1. HATES AMERICA [/TRUMP voter]

Just curious, given that your biggest fan believes that to be the case. You know, the guy who thinks white supremacists are better than BLM.

BKF, now that jh has (as he should) stated that he doesn't believe that Ph was admitted to Wake and dook only through affirmative action, it seems you are in a quandry. Should you continue to be an asshole and stick to your guns (all the while looking like a pussy because you wouldn't compare your gpa to Ph's), or should you follow your hero jh and change your position? I'd hate for jh to think you are more of a joke than you already are.

Tough decision to make.

Go fuck yourself, Sig. I don't give a damn what you think about anything. And all I will say about PH is that his time utilization in the last 6 1/2 years has to be terrible by any reasonable person's standards. It is simply impossible to adequately perform a full time job that you are being paid to do and raise a family with small children while making almost 80,000 posts on a chat board. There just aren't enough hours in the day. Do the math. He has averaged making a post every 28 minutes for all the time he has been awake for 6 1/2 years. That's from the time he gets up every morning until the time he goes to bed. Every day. For 6 1/2 years. And it takes several minutes to prepare for and make each one of those posts. Most are responses to other posts he has read...which also takes time. When the hell does he have time to do anything other than read posts on this board and make responses to them? 80,000 posts in 6 1/2 years. It is simply mindboggling.

Go fuck yourself, Sig. I don't give a damn what you think about anything. And all I will say about PH is that his time utilization in the last 6 1/2 years has to be terrible by any reasonable person's standards. It is simply impossible to adequately perform a full time job that you are being paid to do and raise a family with small children while making almost 80,000 posts on a chat board. There just aren't enough hours in the day. Do the math. He has averaged making a post every 28 minutes for all the time he has been awake for 6 1/2 years. That's from the time he gets up every morning until the time he goes to bed. Every day. For 6 1/2 years. And it takes several minutes to prepare for and make each one of those posts. Most are responses to other posts he has read...which also takes time. When the hell does he have time to do anything other than read posts on this board and make responses to them? 80,000 posts in 6 1/2 years. It is simply mindboggling.

So yeah, you chose to be an asshole. I predicted that with 0.98 probability. There was a non 0 chance that you'd be kind and reasonable and a non 0 chance you'd ignore Sig, but most likely you were just going to show up here and be an asshole.

TITCR.

Dems still don't get it. The reason Trump won was a repudiation of the self-aggrandizing political correctness that has overtaken their party. Their response? MOAR of it.

They are surprised that Trump's numbers don't suffer. The only reason they ever rose in the first place was the voter's fatigue with their tone-deaf pandering and divisiveness (which they are now doubling down on).

If they really wanted to beat Trump, they'd pipe down and let him govern. If they're correct that he's an unqualified fraud, he'll fail and have no one to deflect it to. But they won't do that. They can't turn off their default setting.

An 8.5 point drop over the last 9 months is pretty big, considering his approval rate was pretty low to begin with.

And only PC liberals too afraid to call things what they are were surprised (or at least feigned surprise) when Trump's numbers didn't fall after equivocating on white supremacy.

Yeah, Ph really should find another way to kill time. It's murder watching him post so often. His posts are suffocating.

It must take bkf forever to read and type.

So yeah, you chose to be an asshole. I predicted that with 0.98 probability. There was a non 0 chance that you'd be kind and reasonable and a non 0 chance you'd ignore Sig, but most likely you were just going to show up here and be an asshole.

LOL, birdman. Next thing I know, you will be giving me advice on how to make my 49-year marriage work.

LOL, birdman. Next thing I know, you will be giving me advice on how to make my 49-year marriage work.

Nice work, BKF. You really snuffed out birdman's position. Don't think he'll be recovering from that assassination.

You evidently missed...or just conveniently ignored....PH's post that I was replying to where he said that I was a mediocre white guy who couldn't hack it in a world of reality. His comment was based upon nothing but the color of my skin. And don't try to say that he wasn't talking about me. He specifically referred to my personal situation in the sentence before his racist comment about mediocre white people.

So do you give a shit about other people's opinions or not? If you are such a tough bastard, it's hard to believe that you misreading a post from PH would cause you to lash out the way you did. The only reason that would happen is if you are a gaping vagina who gets his feelings hurt by the very people he decries on a message board. That can't be the case, can it?

I take it that your change of attack to number of posts on a message board means you will no longer allege that PH was admitted to Wake and dook due to affirmative action. Probably a smart move on your part.

lol so not only are dems responsible for Trump ascending to the presidency, we are also responsible for him not being able to govern with a majority in both houses cause we wont pipe down. Yet we are finished as a party and will never win another election. jhmd's mind is like a supercomputer!

Don't believe me? Just watch!

Also, 24 Karat Magic in the Aaaaiiiirr! Head to toe, so player! Just put yo pinky rings up to the moon!

Back