• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Are people actually afraid of a North Korea situation? If they even start to launch anything resembling any weapon that can actually reach American territory we would shoot that down and bomb the shit out of them before they could even say "help us China"

*rolls eyes*

16m16 minutes ago
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Have a good chance to win Texas on Tuesday. Cruz is a nasty guy, not one Senate endorsement and, despite talk, gets nothing done. Loser!

Lightweight Marco Rubio was working hard last night. The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a chocker! Mr. Meltdown.

I still haven't met a single person who supports Trump. Have any of you?

16m16 minutes ago
Have a good chance to win Texas on Tuesday. Cruz is a nasty guy, not one Senate endorsement and, despite talk, gets nothing done. Loser!

Lightweight Marco Rubio was working hard last night. The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a chocker! Mr. Meltdown.

Sad!

ARRARAS: Mr. Trump, you have been very vocal about securing the Mexican border, but ISIS has called upon its supporters to conduct attacks on our neighbor to the North, Canada.

As a matter of fact, U.S. officials have warned that it is the Canadian border which is the most significant threat. You have said that you will not build a wall in Canada. When it comes to national security, and the threat of terrorism, why does Mexico need a wall, and Canada doesn't? Isn't that, like, closing the front door, and leaving the back door open?

TRUMP: First of all, you're talking about a border that's many, many times longer. You're talking about a massive border.

We have far less problem with that border than we do with our Southern border, and tremendous amounts -- you know, I won, I had the privilege of winning by a landslide, by the way, New Hampshire.

You go to New Hampshire, the first thing they talk about is heroin and drugs pouring in. And, you wouldn't think this beautiful place -- it's beautiful. With the trees and the roads, and the countryside. Their biggest problem is heroin, and it's such a shame to see it.

They're pouring in from the Southern border, so I'm talking about great security. I'm talking about a wall that can absolutely be built, and I'll build it on time, on budget. It'll be a very high wall, a great wall. It's going to be built, it's going to be built. It's going to be paid for by Canada, by the way -- maybe I'll get Canada to pay? Got to be paid for by Mexico.

The problem with Canada, you're talking about a massively long piece. You're talking about a border that would be about four times longer. It would be very, very hard to do, and we -- it is not our biggest problem. I don't care what anyone says. It is not our big problem. Our big problem is not only people coming in, and in many cases the wrong people, it's the tremendous amount of drugs that are coming in.

:squint:

I propose that we build a barrier around the French Canadians

Well, not us, but i propose Canada does.

Lately I have. It seems that the ones I have met, might have originally been embarrassed to say they were for Trump. He's a douche but he is going to win Pub nomination.

Rubio look better last night and flustered Don at times but not enough to do any damage. Why Rubio and others waited this long to attack Trump is beyond me. They must have figured back in September that Trump would be a quick fade and be gone quickly. GOP establishment has once again badly underestimated the tea party and evangelicals and this time for the first time it is going to cost them terribly. Trump will get nomination but just can't see him beating HRC no matter how bad a candidate she is. In one on one debates, she will shred him and if he insults her in any way (see Megyn Kelly), its really over.

GOP might really want to consider an Obama moderate candidate for SCOTUS now as HRC will nominate someone far more liberal.

I don't understand why people can't burn trump more effectively. Rubio finally did a decent job of it last night. These republican guys are such dweebs for the most part. Cruz's attacks last night were so lame. Yes Ted we know by know that trump isn't a real conservative, but people don't really seem to care about that at all.

Trump has such little substance it is so pathetic. Rubio needs to continue to hit his plans over and over again. You can't let him get away with his "your a choke artist" bullshit.

Trump has such little substance it is so pathetic. Rubio needs to continue to hit his plans over and over again. You can't let him get away with his "your a choke artist" bullshit.

Rubio is now calling him a Con Artist

Listening to Glenn Beck rail on Donald Trump right now. I have to chuckle because he is partly responsible for building this Frankenstein's monster.

I'd say from family in the south and all my pub friends it's about 50/50. My dem friends and fam are right at 50/50 for Bernie/Hilldog too. The biggest difference is that pretty much all the dems would be ok with either candidate but are pretty disgusted by the pub choices. The 50% that doesn't support Trump on the pub side though - they absolutely hate him and will never vote for him. Most love Kasich but would hold their nose and vote for Rubio.

Back