• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's America (World) Mafia - Day 8 Ends 5:30 PM EST

To be honest, there hasn't been much to say these past few rounds. There has been a pretty clear list to lynch since bym revealed last night. It was really just a matter of working through the confirmed or accused mafia then seeing who was left.

Diego seems like the obvious choice here. The only reason he hasn't been lynched yet is the line that kept growing in front of him. Some of the evidence is circumstantial, but there is too much of it to ignore.

I could maybe still believe that DV7 was the recruit and threw Gouda under the bus, but it seems a bit too out there that the gf hunter could be recruited by the same mafia he is hunting and that DV7 would have been chosen as a recruit. He was potentially cleared by Chic, but that is still a reach.

Rommy has his post restriction, and has played a generally civ leaning game, but I'll have to do a deeper check on him to get a better read. I will say that he seems like the most likely to be recruited of anyone remaining.

Manning hasn't done much other than his absolutely awful duel with Chic. Not only did he take out a very useful civ, but he did it at a terrible time for anyone to actually discuss the move. He apologized and then there were bigger fish to fry, but I'd put that on par with the move Diego made that got him so much heat. The problem there is the timing of the recruit. It didn't happen until well after that all happened, so it would make very little sense to recruit him after that.

To be honest, there hasn't been much to say these past few rounds. There has been a pretty clear list to lynch since bym revealed last night. It was really just a matter of working through the confirmed or accused mafia then seeing who was left.

Diego seems like the obvious choice here. The only reason he hasn't been lynched yet is the line that kept growing in front of him. Some of the evidence is circumstantial, but there is too much of it to ignore.

I could maybe still believe that DV7 was the recruit and threw Gouda under the bus, but it seems a bit too out there that the gf hunter could be recruited by the same mafia he is hunting and that DV7 would have been chosen as a recruit. He was potentially cleared by Chic, but that is still a reach.

Rommy has his post restriction, and has played a generally civ leaning game, but I'll have to do a deeper check on him to get a better read. I will say that he seems like the most likely to be recruited of anyone remaining.

Manning hasn't done much other than his absolutely awful duel with Chic. Not only did he take out a very useful civ, but he did it at a terrible time for anyone to actually discuss the move. He apologized and then there were bigger fish to fry, but I'd put that on par with the move Diego made that got him so much heat. The problem there is the timing of the recruit. It didn't happen until well after that all happened, so it would make very little sense to recruit him after that.

If I was the recruit then I wouldn't be the gf hunter, but you already knew that, recruit. aka you're next.

actually, I'd probably guess manning 1A and redwing 1B

but still

just glad that im going to not get killed tonight and people will wonder if i was the recruit! SCENES!

If I was the recruit then I wouldn't be the gf hunter, but you already knew that, recruit. aka you're next.

You aren't proven to be the GF hunter yet. You are only the person that revealed the GF to this point. I've basically ruled you out due to what I've mentioned, but you have not been 100% cleared either. Doesn't matter, though, because the game would be over before I voted for you.

im between redwing and rando manning for the recruit

youre a baddie brudda

My last content post of the day:

If you are a civ, you are "committed" to voting diego at this point. The mafia has 2 left and if the civs are not united as a stack of 3, we're fucked anyway. If we split at all, mafia will just stack with the one/two of us that is on the civ. Outside shot that all 3 of us are on both mafia, that would be the only situation it could work.

So basically, please remain on diego. If we're together, theres not funny business

DIEGO - BEYONCE - MAFIA 2 RB - DEAD
You are Beyonce, Queen B, ruler of the pop/female/hip hop/black/millennials. You however decide you dont like the new administration and want the power for you and your slave Jay Z. You get to RB on any non hit night (ODD). And you can't finish with a vote on BLM or you die

NIGHT ACTIONS

Last edited:
DV7 - ILLUMINATI - GF 2 HUNTER IS DEAD

You are illuminati. You have long pulled the strings behind the curtain all over the world. But the Donald dont care. And neither to modern world powers. You are Mafia 2 GF Hunter. Your investigation will come back gf or no gf. Good luck

I can't believe this is how this game will end:

Always with these types of
Motherfucking lurkers

Trying to hide behind their computers
Hoping real g's like me get
Eliminated firstest- well guess what?

Bitch-killer Numero Uno is
At the ready
Coming for your asses to
Kick back to the Shire,
Underwhelming though this is
Praytell why dont you cunt bagels take a bite

Come fight and make an effort as the game closes
Or else get got quick without
Protest as the mafia loses to the CIVS FREEE PEOPLE COMON!

[CHORUS]

I told yall i was Bitch Killer Numero Uno. And guess what - i told yall i was backup cop too. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. Guess what bruvs. Got myself a mafia:

***redwing***

elrond1_69.jpg

MANNING/JHAWK - JOIN ME. THROW IT IN THE FIRE

MANNING. TAKE A BREAK FROM THOSE DELIVERIES AND DELIVER US A

CIisHweVAAEykhl.jpg

I was wondering when the poetry would start. I guess with a post limit it is difficult to get too much going. Regardless, good job, good effort, but that isn't going to work. I'll pull some posts a bit later, but obviously my vote has to go on Rommy at this point, since he is lying.

Back