• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's America (World) Mafia - Day 8 Ends 5:30 PM EST

3y9SvoN.jpg

At least JHawk voted. That would have been so shitty if Rommy won because of that vote switch.

Sorry I ruined your game, mafia.

Great work Rommy. Let's see your role.

CIA - You are the CIA. Nobody believes you these days. As such you may only post 5x a day (a post with vote only doesn't count). You are also the backup cop. Good luck

(Redacted)

So backup cop functions as a cop if the cop dies? Seems excessive.

I had no idea that this round ended at 5:30. I just happened to pull it back up at like 5:28 and saw JHawks post. I fully intended to pull posts later.

I never investigated you, Rommy. That's proof I saw your acrostic.

CIA - You are the CIA. Nobody believes you these days. As such you may only post 5x a day (a post with vote only doesn't count). You are also the backup cop. Good luck

(Redacted - You also receive any messages passed because you are CIA. When the cop dies you become cop but can still only post 5x a day)

There

I had no idea that this round ended at 5:30. I just happened to pull it back up at like 5:28 and saw JHawks post. I fully intended to pull posts later.

sorry. game needed to end and i thought you were around. otherwise i would have extended that

Weak sauce. Nice job Bym, even if Mafia 1 was a clown show.

Actually some pretty clutch plays by civs.

In any case, I had no idea I would be recruited. I just happened to get a PM this afternoon saying I was mafia. After pretty much every mafia member had been made.

Someone explain how the CNN / Fox News message editing worked. They could edit without the other knowing?

sorry. game needed to end and i thought you were around. otherwise i would have extended that

Not a big deal. I was just working on some other stuff. I couldn't really compete against Rommy's post anyway. Just had to hope JHawk made a mistake.

I think if Smooth doesn't randomly hit Timdunk, he could have had an easy path to the final. Even before Bym destroyed our mafia, we were basically planning on selling out everything for him.

Someone explain how the CNN / Fox News message editing worked. They could edit without the other knowing?

No clue but I wasn't about to find out. Much rather have a message power for myself than have to share with another mafia.

Together they crafted message (which was nullified when chaos killed doofus)

Starting Day 3 they could edit their message they crafted together and send it to whoever. I was hoping they wouldn't realize till Day 3 they were each mafia

Back