• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tunnels' Poster of the Year (nominations thread)

It's a characterization they absolutely must perpetuate to keep their followers believing in supply-side economics and the systematic dismantling of American labor.

What an embarassing thing to post.

I nominate PH for condescending poster of the year. Used to share a great rapport but now he seems only interested in denigrating those with a different viewpoint. You would think I was a cornball brother or something.

I think the Republican Party's senatorial committee funneled something like $600,000 into Akin's campaign after he said that. So, where does the Republican Party stand on rape? Do they just give $600,000 to candidates they oppose?

Uh, because he was running against a shitty ass Dem and he was the candidate who was nominated by Primary voters in Missou?

Nominate myself bacause my stuff is off the chaainn! I've got insight, energy, ambition, and that intangible that I can't quite define or put my finger on. Oh yeah, it's called SWAAAAGGERR! Only #Bruce Pearl can bring it back, not 94Deac, the FBI, CIA, or PTA. PEARL IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! I will not be silenced!!!! The Pearl-express will not be denied!!!!

Nominate myself bacause my stuff is off the chaainn! I've got insight, energy, ambition, and that intangible that I can't quite define or put my finger on. Oh yeah, it's called SWAAAAGGERR! Only #Bruce Pearl can bring it back, not 94Deac, the FBI, CIA, or PTA. PEARL IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! I will not be silenced!!!! The Pearl-express will not be denied!!!!

Yeah, so I'm going to have to cast a late vote for hoopla. He's spot-on. At this juncture, we really need to bring the swagger back.

LWer-Arlington (respect. And pwnd the board Conservatives re: Dirk on Benghazi). RWer-JH (omnipresent all year when it came to defending then GOP, except on guns). Centrist - millhouse (straight shooter)

If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve. And my vote goes to Dirk. Great troll all summer through the election.

It's not that this board is so liberal, it's just that the liberal posters are so much better (arlington, tuffalo, bbd, shoo).

There just aren't that many great conservative posters on here. TR...and that's pretty much it.

It's not that this board is so liberal, it's just that the liberal posters are so much better (arlington, tuffalo, bbd, shoo).

There just aren't that many great conservative posters on here. TR...and that's pretty much it.

[elc]meh[\elc]

there aren't that many great liberal posters either

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason you think certain liberal posters are good is because you are a ... liberal? Just a thought.

And, Benghazi aside, jhmd is a good conservative poster.

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason you think certain liberal posters are good is because you are a ... liberal? Just a thought.

And, Benghazi aside, jhmd is a good conservative poster.

Toadies always disparage opposing genius.

And just to be clear, Townie should be nominated for the 2012 Excellence in Toadying award.

Shoo is a great liberal poster? I guess freakin' out and calling Wrangor names makes one a great poster around here.

Back