• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TY WALKER!!!!

Lame dude, only a half thief.

Great game ty! That short stretch was amazing.

If he played for any other school and they had a thread like this we would properly roast them for that.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Ty's only problem is focus. That flury was beautiful. Then he goes minutes where his a little lost. Then he regroups. Mentally, he's a sophomore. But he has skill. It's frustrating to watch but I really hope he does get to the stat level rj mentioned.

Great game Ty. It was great to watch him play tonight and I hope I get to say that a lot more this season.

It was great to see a team actually affect how they play based on Ty's performance.

I know you were, I was clearing it up for those that probably don't know that full story. No worries.

I'd love for this to become an everyday thing.

Holy hell...a stat line without a double anything and we're celebrating his "best game ever" and talking about playing for a contract? Every day I get another reminder of just how far Wake Forest basketball has fallen.

Holy hell...a stat line without a double anything and we're celebrating his "best game ever" and talking about playing for a contract? Every day I get another reminder of just how far Wake Forest basketball has fallen.

mmm... that is true but I could also respin it to say that he almost had a triple double. Getting 8 blocks in an ACC game is pretty rare.

mmm... that is true but I could also respin it to say that he almost had a triple double. Getting 8 blocks in an ACC game is pretty rare.

Must be something about MD...Carson had 9 boards and 7 blocks in one of the games last year vs MD.

Back