• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Cavanaugh Commits to Wake

Deacfreke2, I think you misquoted me. Please go back and correct it.

Also, I don't think I have had the pleasure of meeting you so not sure how can judge me as a person....

It wouldn't be a pleasure to meet you and I don't have to to know you're a failed person. Anyone who would write that bogus crap on a team's fan board automatically qualifies. Don't need to know anything else.

Well like The Dude said, thats just like your opinion mannnn. Ones mans trash truly is another mans treasure!

I believe this is the first time he has done so.

Buzz is such a piece of shit, its hard not to let my hatred of him taint otherwise good news. Welcome Tyler! You will love Wake. Hopefully we get you a real coach soon.

Well like The Dude said, thats just like your opinion mannnn. Ones mans trash truly is another mans treasure!

There has to be a more constructive way to make your point than calling somebody that you have never met "a piece of shit" and "trash". It's fine if you think that he is a terrible coach, but to project that onto him on a personal level is extremely immature and honestly is despicable in my opinion.

Buzz opened that door when he shit all over his own players in multiple post game interviews.

What kind of coach throws a team of struggling 18-21 year olds under the bus multiple times during a troubling season?

Takes a special kind of asshole to blame kids for his own failures as a coach.

Buzz opened that door when he shit all over his own players in multiple post game interviews.

What kind of coach throws a team of struggling 18-21 year olds under the bus multiple times during a troubling season?

Takes a special kind of asshole to blame kids for his own failures as a coach.

I'm no fan of buzz, but the baby jebus couldn't have fecally extracted a better record.

Baby Jesus wouldn't have thrown his kids under the bus so many times either.

If you are a leader, you take the ultimate responsibility. Buzz, who isn't a natural leader, decided to blame his players instead on numerous occasions.

Agreed?

Baby Jesus wouldn't have thrown his kids under the bus so many times either.

If you are a leader, you take the ultimate responsibility. Buzz, who isn't a natural leader, decided to blame his players instead on numerous occasions.

Agreed?

As buzzin as I am, and I certainly don't agree with you much dv7, I can agree with you on this. I want my coach taking the blame for any wrongdoings. It's his team.

That said, some of the buzz/wellman bashing on here is crazy.

Welcome to WF Tyler, really excited to see you in action bud!

Back