• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ufc 190

timthedeac

Reaction score
Anyone got a good link? Firstrowsports is already getting jammed up and we're still several fights way from main event.

How do you get past all of the shit to watch the video?

Can we make this the general UFC thread? I wanted one a few weeks ago for the Lawler/Conor PPV and was surprised we didn't have one yet.

Didn't get to watch tonight's fights, but it looks like I'm about to hit on my parlay. Went with Alves/Bigfoot/Struve/Rua/Rousey. So far, so good.

Can we make this the general UFC thread? I wanted one a few weeks ago for the Lawler/Conor PPV and was surprised we didn't have one yet.

Didn't get to watch tonight's fights, but it looks like I'm about to hit on my parlay. Went with Alves/Bigfoot/Struve/Rua/Rousey. So far, so good.

Wow, what would that pay? Bigfoot was a dog

Wow, what would that pay? Bigfoot was a dog

Got it at 8/1 total. Silva was a pretty live dog IMO, not sure what Vegas was doing there. He was getting bet down when I was getting everything together today, too.

Read something where Bigfoot has a legit reason to have TRT medically, so them banning it killed him. Saw most analysts calling betting against him being the lock

Also got Rousey in Rd 2 for +400, on the off chance that she's not full of shit when she talks about wanting to drag this fight out.

Read something where Bigfoot has a legit reason to have TRT medically, so them banning it killed him. Saw most analysts calling betting against him being the lock

Yeah, dude has actual gigantism

I thought the Brazilian chick said Rhonda knew she couldn't beat her quickly, although I guess it did last twice as long as Rhonda's last fight.

Kinda cool to see her keep getting more famous and getting more exposure but keep getting better and more dominant

According to the rankings on the UFC website, she's beaten...
#1 challenger - twice already
#2 challenger - 0:14
#3 challenger - 0:16
#4 challenger - 1:06
#5 challenger - 0:34 (tonight)
#7 challenger - 0:54

so what does she do now?

Back