• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ufc 190

2 chicks at the same time

I don't even follow MMA and I'd be intrigued by a 2 on 1 bout or a 10 on 1 format where she took on the top 10 contenders all in a row one at a time.

anyone know how to watch replay of rousey fight?

She has to be costing herself/UFC money at this point, right? My brothers and I all talked about getting the fight but didn't want to shell out $50 for 34 seconds.

They are going to have to schedule better under cards or have co-main events.

She has to be costing herself/UFC money at this point, right? My brothers and I all talked about getting the fight but didn't want to shell out $50 for 34 seconds.

On the flip side she isn't taking much damage so they seem to be scheduling her more frequently

Fight a man

That's a pretty terrible idea.

I don't even follow MMA and I'd be intrigued by a 2 on 1 bout or a 10 on 1 format where she took on the top 10 contenders all in a row one at a time.

UFC used to do tournaments where they'd have a single elimination bracket in a single event. Don't think they've done it in a while, though. Agree that Rousey would be a good candidate for one.

They are going to have to schedule better under cards or have co-main events.

Yeah, I'm more of a casual fan of the sport, but by all accounts last night's card seemed to suck. It seemed like a perfect opportunity to get a second title fight on there, but then I guess UFC (rightly) figures that people are going to buy a Rousey card, anyway. I don't think she's really costing herself money, and AFAIK, her cards generally have more PPV interest than other title fights.

I don't really understand how or why UFC is going with Mighty Mouse/Dodson as the sole headliner for UFC 191. Seems like a dumb idea, and they could have just put Cormier/Gustaffson on that card, too. Meh.

Seems like most of rouseys cards have had other good
Main events, yesterday was just in Brazil so they had all the brazilian fighters showcased, which they usually do.

Seems like most of rouseys cards have had other good
Main events, yesterday was just in Brazil so they had all the brazilian fighters showcased, which they usually do.

wasn't it the finale of The Ultimate Fighter Brazil?

No way she's costing herself money. If she was a 12-0 women's bantamweight champion with 3 2nd round KOs, 3 3rd round KOs, and 6 decisions, she wouldn't have half the fame she's got now. People care because of the way she's dominating, and the handful of lost PPV orders are more than made up for by her celebrity status.

UFC is turrible. I would pay $50 to watch Rousey beat up the male grundle sniffers that comprise the UFC fan base tho

No way she's costing herself money. If she was a 12-0 women's bantamweight champion with 3 2nd round KOs, 3 3rd round KOs, and 6 decisions, she wouldn't have half the fame she's got now. People care because of the way she's dominating, and the handful of lost PPV orders are more than made up for by her celebrity status.

Yeah, put it this way and this is pretty spot on.

If she were a guy, would anybody care?

In every sport ever, people have cared about undefeated teams and athletes who beat their opponents in dominant fashion.

Back