• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

I mean the dominos that need to fall for WW3 to actually happen are pretty easy to see here, and the chain reaction has started.

Yeah. This morning, my 9 year old asked me what takes to be considered a World War.

Yeah. This morning, my 9 year old asked me what takes to be considered a World War.

Interestingly the definition is kinda vague. Many nations in different parts of the world involved in the same war. So a war that is only in eastern Europe might not be considered one. But the second we enter a war on behalf of one of the belligerents over there it becomes a world war.

would Biden be justified in taking out Abbot and DeSantis in the name of denazifying America?

And this is how things escalate and end up with all of NATO involved.

So what's the most likely end game here? Current Ukranian leadership gets pushed out, puppet government installed, things simmer back down to ongoing back and forth skirmishes between puppet gov't and Ukranian independence factions for the foreseeable future?

MAGAts would just say that Trump's alpha male manliness singlehandedly stopped Putin from moving aggressively, and that we never needed any of those treaties. As if "I'm the only person in America who can stop this guy" is a sustainable foreign policy and makes you a good president.

"He's really good with people!"

While we get rich shithead donors as ambassadors Japan has this.

pretty sure our ambassador to Ukraine is fairly normally qualified, as far as diplomats go

not one of those pay to play clowns sent to a cushy spot in Lichtenstein or whatever

pretty sure our ambassador to Ukraine is fairly normally qualified, as far as diplomats go

not one of those pay to play clowns sent to a cushy spot in Lichtenstein or whatever

I have a stamp on my passport from Lichtenstein. Got it on my way to the Neuschwanstein Castle.

why did you go to Schloss Neuschwanstein when you've had the honor of beholding the sublime beauty that is the Disneyland castle

oh nvrmind I got it

I mix up the lands and the worlds

Back