• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

this whole thing is about getting russia a slot at epcot

tell that to Putin, I guess.

Yeah, doesn’t Putin know there are much less direct ways to install a friendly government in nations that oppose his influence? He has a flair for the dramatic, absolutely.

here is a tweet from Marco Rubio. member of senate foreign intelligence committee

8c32004eafd5ec9ad9adee851cc7ab0a.png

There is no serious support for a war over Ukraine: not in Russia, not in NATO, not in the US, not even by the Ukrainians themselves, who don't think there actually will be a war with Russia. Consequently, a shooting war over Ukraine is most unlikely.

Putin just wants to take steps toward Finlandizing Ukraine, while the Biden administration is weak abroad and distracted by domestic issues. That's why he's ratcheting up the tensions now.

Surprise this geriatric fuck was very wrong per usual.

I'm impressed he tweeted that without doing the blame dance.

that time when MDMH and Sailor were on the same page

What you want a cookie? If you want to see the Venn diagram of people who think liberals are insufferable there’s a big fucking overlap from all directions

“Oh I can’t believe that people don’t believe US intelligence regarding an adversarial foreign government!“ why don’t you dig up Colin Powell’s rotting ass and go find the yellow cake uranium in Iraq.

“We are perfectly credible and neutral” says state department that still calls Juan Guiadó the acting president of Venezuela

I think the point was you disparaging the US intelligence agency when you really don’t need them for anything when you clearly can see a country amassing an invasion force on the border of a country, but yeah it was just for drills!

“Oh I can’t believe that people don’t believe US intelligence regarding an adversarial foreign government!“ why don’t you dig up Colin Powell’s rotting ass and go find the yellow cake uranium in Iraq.

Except in this case you decided to go full tin foil hat and ignore that Russia actually annexed a sovereign country just 8 years ago.

Back