• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Um OK I'll start the VT game thread

there are just no players on offense that i can even get excited about

eta: i guess serigne

Last edited:
we have good special teams and good D. if we had any semblance of an Offense we'd have been a 5-7/6-6 team this year.

Welcome to Wake Forest football.

As the season goes on, the more I believe Wolford won't be a 4-year starter. Not because he isn't good, but because Claw is clearly wedded to the read option, and Wolford is not that guy.

Well, at least the students showed up for the games then. I didn't miss a single home football or basketball game during the entire four years I was there.

Nobody on this board had any idea of that. You should do a better job of sharing the musty, yellow diary entries where you recorded student attendance for every home game. I'm sure everyone would find it utterly fascinating. Better yet, see if you can get Ken Burns to produce a six-part documentary series focusing on how nothing in the last 20 years of human existence comes close to comparing to the 1950s. Thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, we rollin' now!!!

FUCK WOLFORD. Four guys to the right, stared down the one guy on the left who was checked by Fuller.
And then an INT that counts. Terrible.

Back