• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

Wait, they punted. Why was their pansy QB sliding rather than fighting for yards?

Clawson is an excellent coach, but his decision-making on how to step on the opponent is not great. 4th and 1 FG to go up 24, or 4th and 1 to give UNC their first positive in the game. Then lose field position, and then go dormant to finish the half. Terrible loss of momentum and domination. Dave does it every game. Defense played off the charts and we could've ended this by halftime.

We've gotta come out and take it down the field in the 2nd. Take away all hope.

Haven't been on here in a while. Loving the commentary this game. Pat McAfee is hilarious, need more dudes like him on commentary.

Clawson is an excellent coach, but his decision-making on how to step on the opponent is not great. 4th and 1 FG to go up 24, or 4th and 1 to give UNC their first positive in the game. Then lose field position, and then go dormant to finish the half. Terrible loss of momentum and domination. Dave does it every game. Defense played off the charts and we could've ended this by halftime.

Umm, going for a TD is more stepping on an opponent than going for a FG.

Also we didn't exactly take it easy when we scored 59 on Duke and 56 on Louisville last year or 64 on Syracuse the year before that.

Clawson ain't Grobe. One decision you didn't like doesn't equal a narrative

Clawson is gonna step on them. He wants to win by as much as possible once the win is locked up.

Good first half. I would have kicked the field goal just to keep scoring but I'm not the coach. Scoring on the first possession in the second half would be big. Deacs got the Heels down, snuff out all hopes of a comeback early.

I don’t even care if they are. Can only play the teams on your schedule and we are romping

my thing is I eventually want to be able to compete against Clemson and I dont think this offensive scheme will allow that to happen unless we have more talent than them...which probably wont ever happen.

Just watch for onside kick to start half. Mack trying show his tricky side and jumpstart their team.

Back