• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC at Wake, Friday 9/13

my thing is I eventually want to be able to compete against Clemson and I dont think this offensive scheme will allow that to happen unless we have more talent than them...which probably wont ever happen.

Agree and disagree. Scheme will work but no way can Jamie/rbs run as much up the middle as much as he has forced it to start season. Not effective at all vs USU and Don’t think it will vs other top Ds. Need to stretch D more with more stretch runs, orbit, quick screens, etc.to make it effective.

Thanks for not talking to the winning coach to start either half assholes

Short yardage.

If not going to sneak Newman under Center then try I-formation with Brendan Chapman at FB and Carney at RB. Got to try something. If Carney out then Walker I suppose.

Stay on the damn gas.

Another drop. Throw more on 1st and 2nd down

OK. Deep breath. Now let's prove we can finish 'em and make a statement

We moved the ball when we passe to set up the run. When we run first, they stop us.

Two short yardage situation failures in the first half again.

Stop playing to avoid losing. Play to kick their ass!!!

Way to many runs up middle and not making use of our weapons @ we.

Greer is looking fantastic out there. Holy cow.

Oh yeah. That was beautiful. I'm starting to like this Stony Brook DC of ours

All joking aside why don’t UNC QBs throw the ball away? Youth? They just have to throw it like three yards away as they get run OOB

Back