• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC-G, 7:00 PM; ESPN3--On a TUESDAY!

Sorry, I take that back. Three TOs for CMM.

It really is atrocious. I guess that's what we get being a very sub-par team the last five years? Football games on ESPN3 usually aren't this bad, though.

This is just an unusually bad broadcast. A lot of unique bumbles. Seems like the shot-clock cord never got plugged in.

Yeah this broadcast is really bad. This game has been really sloppy in general. Obvious the guys haven't played in a while.

"I think this is a line up we'll see often for south....... for Wake Forest" :plos:

I want to be excited about this team, but then they play like this and it makes it tough.

So much rust on the team right now.

I like Danny's style but I hope he rips them a new asshole at halftime.

early results indicate this was an incredibly bad idea. I vote they change at halftime.

the uniforms are awful and are likely responsible for our awful play in the first half

I don't think the break was kind to us. Ten turnovers in the first half and only beating UNCG by 2 at the half.

Yeah this broadcast is really bad. This game has been really sloppy in general. Obvious the guys haven't played in a while.

Not sure which is worse, the broadcast or the play of the team. Danny needs to really rip into them. Just sloppy play on both ends of the court. What has happened to DT's FTs. He was much better. Just every facet of the game sucks.

Back