• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC-G, 7:00 PM; ESPN3--On a TUESDAY!

Not sure which is worse, the broadcast or the play of the team. Danny needs to really rip into them. Just sloppy play on both ends of the court. What has happened to DT's FTs. He was much better. Just every facet of the game sucks.

That's a tough call. I'm going to assume that we're going to look much better in the second half. Like I said looks like a lot of rust after not playing for a while. Danny needs to destroy them in the locker room.

Gotta shake off the rust. Trust that we will take care of some business this half

Gotta shake off the rust. Trust that we will take care of some business this half

Not sure this is just rust. Some pretty strange combos in the floor. I agree we should not see Van Horn except when we are ahead by 20. He helped plug a hole while CMM was hurt, but his time is done

Manning needs to shorten the rotation and establish roles. Now. We look very unorganized.

Not sure this is just rust. Some pretty strange combos in the floor. I agree we should not see Van Horn except when we are ahead by 20. He helped plug a hole while CMM was hurt, but his time is done

He plugged more than a hole. He's averaged 22 MPG before tonight. For perspective, that is 7 more than Collins and 5 more than McClinton. An extreme head scratcher

25720b3a71d67d84e3eaf4aa3bb90d0d.jpg

Woof

Lol they outscored us in the paint in the first half. I suspect we will correct that.

Is Rondale in the dog house for any reason? TVH is getting minutes over him and I'm not sure why that would be. Rondale might not be good, but he's much better than TVH.
I also can't say enough how horrible our team defense is. Rotations are not that difficult of a concept to grasp! Three guys should never be guarding one guard in the lane. I don't know if this is the players just not understanding it/collapsing in games or if it is DM not teaching it well but good Lord! Basketball players should understand man to man rotations in high school.

Every time someone scores. the person working the score bar just hits a random button to assign it.

Nothing like a close match with UNCG. Reminds me of the good old [Redacted] days. Great times, Ron.

Back