• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC loses to Belmont

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
:bowrofl:

After being up 8 with less than 4 minutes to play!

I'm kind of scared of what Ron will do if we beat UNC this year (at home of course, no way we do it on the road).

ESPN College BBall ‏@ESPNCBB
Belmont's win snaps the Tarheels streak of 82 straight non conference home wins against unranked teams. #BELvsUNC

Jay Bilas ‏@JayBilas
Kentucky missed 16 free throws v. MSU. North Carolina just missed 26 free throws v. Belmont. Rims being repainted at the Smith Center.

ESPN College BBall ‏@ESPNCBB
Belmont's win snaps the Tarheels streak of 82 straight non conference home wins against unranked teams. #BELvsUNC

Jay Bilas ‏@JayBilas
Kentucky missed 16 free throws v. MSU. North Carolina just missed 26 free throws v. Belmont. Rims being repainted at the Smith Center.

Well the Heels just need to make more of those free throws the refs give them, it's a 2 way street you know.

When is PJ's ruling going to be made by the NCAA? Is there a timetable for that?

When is PJ's ruling going to be made by the NCAA? Is there a timetable for that?

I'm sure Roy is making that call right now. " Um, yeah we going to need PJ back sooner than expected, so tomorrow morning will work."

Great Deacon alum is the SID for Belmont. Good crew of '98 Deacs in Chapel Hill today to see the win. Probably the only win they'll see in CH this year.

Good for Belmont, always a very good team, finally took down one of the big boys. And I'm glad they picked UNC

If only Pitt had completed the comeback and beat the Heels in football yesterday.

PJ will return 01/05/14. You know that is what is going to happen.

And when it comes to unc. One word = Schadenfreude

I was at the game. Surreal experience. Carolina took over in the 2nd half and then just tanked in the last 3 minutes. Just horrible.

They aren't very good. 2 good players on the floor today for UNC.

I was at the game. Surreal experience. Carolina took over in the 2nd half and then just tanked in the last 3 minutes. Just horrible.

They aren't very good. 2 good players on the floor today for UNC.
You the one that sang Wrecking Ball?

Back