• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

Only a matter of time before there weren't close games. I bet Marquette-Xavier will get close.

The UNC-LIU game is interesting at least

Yeah seems of the early set of 4 games this evening, there is probably only hope for the Marquette/Xavier for close finish. Though as was said, the UNC game is at least a high-scoring game to watch.

Yeah seems of the early set of 4 games this evening, there is probably only hope for the Marquette/Xavier for close finish. Though as was said, the UNC game is at least a high-scoring game to watch.

Yeah...it's just constant back and forth action. UNC keeps giving LIU a chance to get back in the game because of the quick shots.

LI is keeping it in the low double-digits, but I don't think they will be able to close it all the way. UNC can just go inside close to at will if they choose.

man xavier losing, UNLV getting worked early, some shitty losses for my bracket but at least i don't have any of these teams advancing past the weekend

Yeah I have Xavier and UNLV, but neither in the Sweet 16...minor losses, but hurting me due to my poor start yesterday.

I think UNLV is gonna come back. I have a weird feeling about this game.

Does anyone else ever watch Illinois and wonder what our program would be like if we had gotten McCamey to commit early that summer as opposed to him drawing out his recruitment and us turning to guys like Teague and Stitt? McCamey has had a solid if unspectacular career at UI, with the key point being that it's lasted 4 years.

Back