• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

Ok, VCU and G'Town, please keep this game close.

dammit xavier, i hope #lawofgus doesn't make the syracuse game a close one

UNLV just getting abused, not to mention i still despise Illinois since that game in 05 when we were #1

Yeah, VCU is looking pretty good. Georgetown has fallen apart the past few weeks (partly due to injury) as well.

I certainly wanted a close game, but I'm actually glad to see VCU destroying Georgetown.

I listened to Shaka on a foxsports radio interview back in Jan or Feb. I loved listening to him and wanted to run thru walls for him.

I am convinced he is what we need. I pray nobody picks him off this off season. BuzzOUT! ShakaIN!

Georgetown has put up some serious Wake type performances in the tourney the last few years.

Just read up on Shaka. Apparently he doesn't have a normative defensive philosophy. He just calls it "havoc," and it involves "wreaking havoc."

I mean, hey, I'm all for havoc, but how do you teach that?

There was somebody today (I think it was Oakland's coach), that said he didn't know how to teach a zone. I thought that was funny...

Just read up on Shaka. Apparently he doesn't have a normative defensive philosophy. He just calls it "havoc," and it involves "wreaking havoc."

I mean, hey, I'm all for havoc, but how do you teach that?

"Fuck mother fuckers up. Team on three. 1 2 3. TEAM!"

Done.

lol their d really does look weird. It sets out as a 2-3, then just evolves into a junk defense where they all guard the guy near them.

Back