• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

Went 9-7 yesterday, but got all my choices winning right now. That would be a great start for today haha.

went 10-6 yesterday, lost 2 sweet 16 (Louisville and Utah State)

mostly chalk for today

I love Jim Larranaga :boner

LOL at him adjusting his belt when they zoom in on him.

i don't know if anyone else thinks like i do, but i always try and gauge part of if i do a successful bracket by how i do in the 8/9 and 7/10 games

yesterday i went 1-0 in 8/9 and 0-2 in 7/10

my main 2 brackets are both at 97%. But if ND blows this then 2 of my brackets are soooo screwed.

Had TN beating MI in both of my main 2 so that sucks.

All of my upset picks have fallen through except for Gonzaga and Richmond. I need to go 14-2 today to have any chance of getting back into the BSD Challenge

i don't know if anyone else thinks like i do, but i always try and gauge part of if i do a successful bracket by how i do in the 8/9 and 7/10 games

yesterday i went 1-0 in 8/9 and 0-2 in 7/10

For this round it is pretty much hoping I don't lose any E8 teams and very few Sweet 16 teams.

So I am down two. Vandy and Missouri (WTF was I thinking).

lol Charles "Nova has lost 5 games in a row, so don't tell me how dangerous he is"

Just finished my work for the day. Time to load up NCAA MMOD for the last 50 minutes. #winning

Back