• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

same, but i also never read the comics/watched the cartoons so I don't have any big draw to see beloved characters "come to life on the big screen" or whatever.

I guess that could be the same reason for me. I just have no connection and don't know anything about any of the characters. The only things I know about these superheros is the stuff I've learned on the Big Bang Theory.

I haven't seen a single Marval Universe movie (at least I don't think I have). I kept meaning to watch Iron Man, but never got around to it.

I think im in same boat as long as xmen isnt marvel

Van Halen sucks and always has. Grab a paddywagon, round up those crackheads, plus whomever is left of Bruce and the E-Street Band, send them to the glue factory and grind them into yankeeface dust. Have a memorial concert so that all the diehard olds can come, then drop a daisy cutter on that place. Maybe after that we will finally be free.

From the guy who once said the new Bon Iver was "pretty dope" LOL

Van Halen sucks and always has. Grab a paddywagon, round up those crackheads, plus whomever is left of Bruce and the E-Street Band, send them to the glue factory and grind them into yankeeface dust. Have a memorial concert so that all the diehard olds can come, then drop a daisy cutter on that place. Maybe after that we will finally be free.

Posrep

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/229-usic-Thread?p=130936#post130936

just rustling you a little IDGAF about VH or the Boss that much

oohburn.gif

You've found the right thread.

The "sitcom" Louie has been mediocre at best the last 2 seasons.

I don't think that's unpopular. There were better FX and FXX comedies last year.

Last edited:
I hate the phrase "on point" especially when it's used as "their ____ game is on point." usually referring to food.

I don't think that's unpopular.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/louie/s05/

28/29 critics liked it this season.

Closer to home, here is one TV experts take on Season 4:

Just watched Monday's Louie. I posted on another thread that he's been doing some brilliant storytelling this year. This keeps it up. Elevator Parts 1-6 was a feature length film. This one ran 66 minutes. He's really stretching the bounds of what he's able to do in this format. It may not be funny, but it's well done.

I hate the phrase "on point" especially when it's used as "their ____ game is on point." usually referring to food.

i hate the phrase "my bad." so many people said it (and still do) that it must be an unpopular opinion.

Back