• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I enjoy barbecue, but I've never craved it or sought it out on a whim. It's good, but I'd much rather have fried chicken or a pimento cheeseburger or some entirely different cuisine.

I never crave pimento cheeseburger or fried chicken. I will occasionally crazy a bbq sandwich or better yet, livermush. I CRAVE livermush as times.

Perhaps this is more of a pet peeve, but getting hit up at the counter for donations to whatever charity the business (usually supermarket) is associated with currently annoys me. We give to charities, but to be constantly put in a spot of either giving a couple bucks every time I'm at the grocery store or decline and coming off like an asshole is bullshit.

yes, and definitely not an unpopular opinion.

Don't worry - the guy making $6.50/hr to work the register doesn't give two shits about your donation decisions.

i get the feeling that the cashiers at publix win some sort of prize for getting the most donations so yeah they might

I think we should actually take action with regards to mass shootings instead of sending prayers and thoughts to make yourself feel better afterwards.

You've got as much right to be in Congress as anybody else. Run for it dude, I've found your new calling.

Running as a Democrat in my district in NC is just a waste of time.

You're in the 5th, I take it?

I don't know, man. It's an uphill battle, but NC Dems also run horrible candidates:

Joines might have been the most legit possibility and he opted out.

Back