• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Yeah there are probs some great "Die [Redacted]" posts of mine.

You also violated journalistic ethics (possibly the hippocratic oath and five federal laws, as well) by revealing that Harry Giles wasn't coming here. You would still be a better candidate than Roy Carter, though.

Perhaps this is more of a pet peeve, but getting hit up at the counter for donations to whatever charity the business (usually supermarket) is associated with currently annoys me. We give to charities, but to be constantly put in a spot of either giving a couple bucks every time I'm at the grocery store or decline and coming off like an asshole is bullshit.

The one that irks me the most is Petsmart. I've adopted two dogs for the shelter so the way I see it every dollar I've spent on them is my contribution/donation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You also violated journalistic ethics (possibly the hippocratic oath and five federal laws, as well) by revealing that Harry Giles wasn't coming here. You would still be a better candidate than Roy Carter, though.

Hahaha.

I can see the CNN write up: "...a reputed member of the Mafia who goes by the name, 'doofus.'"

That thing lead singers do where they point the mic at the audience and have them sing lines or sometimes whole verses is the fucking worst and instantly lowers my opinion of the band.

That thing lead singers do where they point the mic at the audience and have them sing lines or sometimes whole verses is the fucking worst and instantly lowers my opinion of the band.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or a pet peeve, but that instantly makes me mad. I didn't come to the concert to hear the crowd sing the song.

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or a pet peeve, but that instantly makes me mad. I didn't come to the concert to hear the crowd sing the song.

So much this.

I also hate it when singers will sing the next few words during a pause so the crowd knows the next line.

I've never been to a strip club and have no interest in ever going to one.
I go back and forth on this. I would like to experience it once, but only in a major city where the strippers are good looking. I have absolutely no interest in ever going to a Winston-Harlem glory hole/strip club

I go back and forth on this. I would like to experience it once, but only in a major city where the strippers are good looking. I have absolutely no interest in ever going to a Winston-Harlem glory hole/strip club

my advice would be to go with a couple dudes who are into strip clubs. don't be the least #nervous/uncomfortable one or you'll really hate it

my advice would be to go with a couple dudes who are into strip clubs. don't be the least #nervous/uncomfortable one or you'll really hate it
On that topic, what do you think is the common opinion of married dudes and strip clubs? Seems like you need a special occasion excuse like a bachelor party otherwise it's a bad look.

On that topic, what do you think is the common opinion of married dudes and strip clubs? Seems like you need a special occasion excuse like a bachelor party otherwise it's a bad look.

my wife's opinion is bachelor party and if she comes along. i'm fine with that. I'm not that into it but I had fun in NYC for a bachelor party last year

Is this a common thing? I always figured it was exclusively single guys/bachelor parties/and RJ's at strip clubs.

Bacon is overrated as a pizza topping

Agreed!! it turns soggy and gross and doesn't bite off cleanly... which is why salami and sausage are clearly better pizza meats.

never, ever go to Harper's.

I've been to the strip club 3 times. once because it was W-S and nothing else was open for beer at 2:30am, once because... I forget. I think it's just where the group ended up. and then once out here for my friend's bday party.
They're weird places, and I generally found myself just people-watching more so than being entertained (especially since girls don't really do it for me). I don't understand the appeal. I mean, I guess I understand the appeal... but it is sad to me that someone would need to experience the body that way -so absolutely objectively- rather than just going out and meeting someone they can touch for real.

fit, healthy young women puzzled men might want easy to touch attractive women*

*your strip club mileage may vary

fit, healthy young women puzzled men might want easy to touch attractive women*

*your strip club mileage may vary

if you don't get a lap dance and you're just watching them on stage, you're not touching anything.

Back