• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Also, as a parent of a 2-year-old, this is totally horrifying to think about. Regardless of whatever money Disney pays them, basically their lives are ruined.

Being the dad who jumped on the gator and failed to save his kid? Ugh

any info on how far away this dude was, or how many bud lights deep? it's like dash bumpy deets, hard to judge without that info

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2016/...le-cruise-ride-and-posting-new-warning-signs/

The Hollywood Reporter is saying that the script for the popular Jungle Cruise attraction at Disney’s Magic Kingdom will be changing starting today. According to the news outlet, the script will no longer contain the one-liner the captain says warning parents to “watch your children, or the crocodiles will.” The Jungle Cruise script is usually filled with pun-heavy material like this but understandably the Walt Disney Company did not think it was appropriate at this time to keep it in use and has ordered cast members working the ride to refrain from saying that specific one-liner.

I thought the finale of game of thrones was boring and I fell asleep in multiple episodes this season. My wife thinks this is a very unpopular opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like dragons and Knights and that sorta stuff but Game of Thrones is awesome

Back