• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Valleting your car is dumb and a waste of money. Belonging to a country club is one of he douchiest things a grown working age man can do.

Less douchey to build your own pool and golf course in your backyard.

I think we should get rid of the name redacted thing when people are talking about BZ. It was funny at first, but we don't suck anymore and ought to be able to move on by now and have conversations about the dude without the annoyance of seeing "name redacted."

I think we should get rid of the name redacted thing when people are talking about BZ. It was funny at first, but we don't suck anymore and ought to be able to move on by now and have conversations about the dude without the annoyance of seeing "name redacted."

I'd be fine with this if we can bring back anonymous negrep.

It's funny that you can't properly link a URL with his name in it.

Detroit is actually a pretty great city. People are nice, nightlife, and food is all good. Compared to other horrible cities like Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago etc... Detroit is a way better place to visit.

Saw The National played there last night. Had I realized that, I may have tried to do the Panthers and that concert. Going to Detroit for anything is never something I usually consider.

Yeah I am doing work up here this week, and swung a free Panthers game trip because of it. We had a blast.

Back