• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I would like to be wfcatamount22's new best friend based on that opinion. It's like he reached out and wrote that especially for me.

True. Bruce definitely went with the "play the exact same team that looked good in the last match against a completely different opponent" approach last night

to be fair, the USMNT often plays like a kid's rec team

LOL. Those are my casual fan takes. They rarely look like they have a natural feel for the game. I'm happy the sunshine crowd finally realized that the men's soccer program is broken.

It's great in ages 4-13 and 18-28. Otherwise, it's forced.

Halloween is stupid and it sucks.

Clarify: you mean for everyone or for adults? I think Halloween is great for kids. When grown ass adults start having costume parties and shit, that's where I draw the line.

for adults. I'm fine with kids getting candy, but i don't need BIG DECORATIONS forcing me to feel like a chump if i don't have orange light strands and that bullshit sticky spider web crap all over my house and yard.

for adults. I'm fine with kids getting candy, but i don't need BIG DECORATIONS forcing me to feel like a chump if i don't have orange light strands and that bullshit sticky spider web crap all over my house and yard.

This is a popular opinion, methinks.

On an unrelated note, squash/zucchini are horrendous vegetables.

This is a popular opinion, methinks.

On an unrelated note, squash/zucchini are horrendous vegetables.

Whoa. They're incredible versatile. Had zucchini brownies this weekend that were incredibly moist. Regularly use them in spaghetti sauce. Also good raw or sautéed or fried or baked or pan seared.

Whoa. They're incredible versatile. Had zucchini brownies this weekend that were incredibly moist. Regularly use them in spaghetti sauce. Also good raw or sautéed or fried or baked or pan seared.

True story: at the President's Ball thing at Wake one year (that kinda sucked), I accidentally ate a piece of raw zucchini thinking it was a cucumber. Almost threw up and had to spit it out.

I like literally every single other vegetable, I think.

True story: at the President's Ball thing at Wake one year (that kinda sucked), I accidentally ate a piece of raw zucchini thinking it was a cucumber. Almost threw up and had to spit it out.

I like literally every single other vegetable, I think.

I like every vegetable except eggplant, yellow squash and zucchini. I really hate when a place has grilled veg as a side and it's just those things.

Ummmmm.... Halloween is AWESOME. Downtown is crazy, and it just gives girls a chance to dress super slooty while going out. Makes an average going out night into an awesome going out night. Y'all are some boring average old suburban white males.

Having said that, I will be distributing zero candy, but we will throw up decorations at the casa, decorate the front yard and shit. That is just like fun man. Although according to PH I have but one more year until I am forcing it.

Last edited:
Ummmmm.... Halloween is AWESOME. Downtown is crazy, and it just gives girls a chance to dress super slooty while going out. Makes an average going out night into an awesome going out night. Y'all are some boring average old suburban white males.

Having said that, I will be distributing zero candy, but we will throw up decorations at the casa, decorate the front yard and shit. That is just like fun man. Although according to PH I have but one more year until I am forcing it.

Yo where you stay at

Back