• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

You people don't know what it's like to operate in the business world where your boss or a client would just call you up and go over ten things.

Wait, are there people that have bosses and clients that don't do this? I want that job...

No, certainly not. But this current generation of 20 somethings is not the same as the last generation of 20 somethings.

Blame it partially on parenting and partially on the internet. I thought I knew everything there is to know coming out of college. Between all the world's knowledge one Siri away and my parents telling me I was hot shit my entire life, I never had a chance. Luckily life has a way of disabusing you of plenty of your own notions.

Blame it partially on parenting and partially on the internet. I thought I knew everything there is to know coming out of college. Between all the world's knowledge one Siri away and my parents telling me I was hot shit my entire life, I never had a chance. Luckily life has a way of disabusing you of plenty of your own notions.

I'd like to think that OGB posters had something to do with that as well.

I write today for three purposes: to bemoan a lack of transparency, to describe a client side use case, and to begin to roadmap a way forward...

I'm sure you would. Didn't hurt to be called pretentious 5000 times.

More I meant seeing what actual responsibilities looked like, in debt, in 2010 job market, with an English degree.

Caramel is horrible. I just dumped a bunch of 100 Grands from our stash.
Brb
68e2e4828fb77e59f165f67262c4f34a.jpg

seems like the most millennial millennials think they're not millennials

Back