• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

yeah I don't understand the hate. it's about as logically laid out as any major airport in the world. you know exactly where your gate is and don't have to wander down various hallways that aren't lined up.

only thing I would change is a dedicated TSA pre-check line at security after clearing Customs. they now give all US and Canadians the TSA pre-check treatment, but it still leads to long lines and confusion since most people don't know what to do when they get to the scanners.

Fair point. I don’t fly as often to or through the other beastly airports so ATL seems particularly unwieldy.

Complaining about airports is sport, kinda like complaining about bball officiating. It all sucks. Im sitting at O'Hare right now and it sucks but im used to the suckiness of it and I have adapted to said suckiness and so I don't notice it any more. Its like office coffee. Sucked at first now I don't notice it

This is honestly the first time I’ve heard a musician have this utterly wrong take but this is the right thread for this.

Purple Rain is a classic but arguably a third tier Prince jawn

He was better when he played white-boy rock. I loved that shit. His R&B stuff was pretty underwhelming (Sexy Motherfucker was cool though).

ATL is the best big domestic airport by far.

He was better when he played white-boy rock. I loved that shit. His R&B stuff was pretty underwhelming (Sexy Motherfucker was cool though).

have you spent any time with the Controversy record? i go through favorites every few weeks, but Controversy is probably the Prince record I come back to the most. "Controversy" is a better version of "Sign o the Times" and "Do Me Baby" is an all-time boner jam.

I wouldn't wanna live in NYC but as far as spending a few days there it may be underrated. You can literally find something interesting to do at any point that you may not be able to do in plenty of other spots in the country. Any type of food you want, any music spots, comedy clubs, theater, etc. you can find it.

TITCR and why I haven't been able to shake my desire to move back to NY despite living in some cool cities since

have you spent any time with the Controversy record? i go through favorites every few weeks, but Controversy is probably the Prince record I come back to the most. "Controversy" is a better version of "Sign o the Times" and "Do Me Baby" is an all-time boner jam.

ill check it out.

All of this Kobe hype is silly.

I thought so too at first. But for people in their 20s and early 30s fans this is like for us if Jordan had died around 2004. Plus apparently Kobe directly mentored a lot of players and was beginning to have a huge impact on the women's game. He was set up to be an elder statesman of the game for the next 40 years.

Back