• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

You spend a good amount of time listening to multiple Prince records every few weeks?

He's one of my favorite musicians of all time, so yeah. There really hasn't been anyone, to my knowledge, who has been so influential in terms of where music is today than Prince.

Plus I've been loving all of the re-releases and rarities that have emerged since his death. He was so protective over his music that each of these re-releases has an album's worth of original material.

I'm sure that I'm in the minority on here with that view, but the 3-disc Greatest Hits record is a good place to start if you ever want to dig a bit deeper into dudes' discography.

yeah I don't understand the hate. it's about as logically laid out as any major airport in the world. you know exactly where your gate is and don't have to wander down various hallways that aren't lined up.

only thing I would change is a dedicated TSA pre-check line at security after clearing Customs. they now give all US and Canadians the TSA pre-check treatment, but it still leads to long lines and confusion since most people don't know what to do when they get to the scanners.
I never have any issues with it either. Granted, I don't fly very often and it sucks that there's all the Falcons crap everywhere, but I've never had any issues finding my way around.

giphy.gif

true, but there is no kanye without prince and i'm sure that he would agree with that statement

prince has essential records in R&B, funk, and rock genres, not to mention genre-bending fusions of all of these genres over time

kanye's autotune revival, at the very least, has been a paradigm shifting move stylistically

In my house at least, my opinion that I need to work the girl at Total Wine that's always friendly, is quite unpopular.

for the chick he sodomized against her will?

kobe was a great basketball player. not ghandi.

It’s ok for people to feel things, man.

What’s weird about this is that I actually agree with you 100%. I’m not a Kobe fan, but there are a lot of Kobe fans. I get why they’re upset.

sure. they’re upset but he was just a basketball player. and an asshole and sexual assaulter. the hero worship is ridiculous.

a lot of rush limbaugh fans will be upset when he dies too.

It’s fucking weird compared to most celebrity deaths

There aren’t many comparable celebrity deaths. Someone as famous and young as Kobe dying in an accident, not drugs or suicide. Basically Princess Diane.

Back