• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I thought so too at first. But for people in their 20s and early 30s fans this is like for us if Jordan had died around 2004. Plus apparently Kobe directly mentored a lot of players and was beginning to have a huge impact on the women's game. He was set up to be an elder statesman of the game for the next 40 years.

empathy is hard for some people on here

It’s not that controversial. That’s essentially the plot of Dreamgirls. Beyoncé’s character is hot and makes a good front woman to go mainstream but Jennifer Hudson’s character has the real singing chops.

Beyonce is the total package, great singer, great dancer, hot as fuck. I think it's pretty controversial to say Beyonce doesn't have real singing chops. Consequence of sound has her as the 30th greatest singer of all time (which I just looked up to make sure I'm not going crazy). Didn't see Hagar in there, but I do like his voice a lot more than David Lee Roth.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2016/10/the-100-greatest-singers-of-all-time/full-post/

pretty sure missionary is guy on top between legs. i don't think legs up or down matters

anything else is cowgirl or 'on the side'

Beyonce is the total package, great singer, great dancer, hot as fuck. I think it's pretty controversial to say Beyonce doesn't have real singing chops. Consequence of sound has her as the 30th greatest singer of all time (which I just looked up to make sure I'm not going crazy). Didn't see Hagar in there, but I do like his voice a lot more than David Lee Roth.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2016/10/the-100-greatest-singers-of-all-time/full-post/

Ok but the warbling and pretending to be soulful are exhausting

have you spent any time with the Controversy record? i go through favorites every few weeks, but Controversy is probably the Prince record I come back to the most. "Controversy" is a better version of "Sign o the Times" and "Do Me Baby" is an all-time boner jam.

You spend a good amount of time listening to multiple Prince records every few weeks?

Back